Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Shit word to Germany and Switzerland.
Hoes pay taxes and here you get a card to use drugs...You just can't commit a crime or be in the streets high or you get your drug rights revoked.

Crime low as hell. And goes get arrested for scamming and dudes get arrested for trying to pay with fake money.

And guess what....No problems
What kind of drugs?

Maaaan the kids must be fucked up over there. Sounds like a terrible place to have a family.
there is a difference.....

they had to raise the age limit for prostitution because it was 16 yr old girls selling ass and it was legal.
it was a few reasons why they raised it....but the main one was to match with international conventions outside of pervs seeking youngins.

so your point you trying to make doesnt work in a different culture.

but yes things are getting bad for families as the kids are getting more out of control because its against the law to strike your kids.

So you don't expect behavior that you don't condone from men or women. So condemn it equally. Don't only join the conversation to condemn one side and stay silent on what the others are doing.

I mean, I joined in on the part of the conversation that I thought was interesting and checked out of the convo surrounding the same dumb ass debates niggas always have about women finessing men. And one point can exist without the other, standing on it's own. Grown men sending fathers pics of their daughters on OnlyFans is sucker shit. The end.

If you wanna have a conversation about the morality of OF women finessing me, I'd rather not have that conversation. Because it's uninteresting.

That don't mean I'm selective with my outrage. That means I'm at work bored and don't wanna engage in another fruitless convo with y'all boring ass niggas on a topic that's basically had all the life squeezed out of it.

Do't be the type of nigga to get called for traveling, then go screaming to ref, like 'But what about them?! #22 travels ALL THE TIME!'.

You just worry about not traveling, B.

What kind of drugs?
heroin, meth and coke are what i know about.

they have it administered in designated places around the cities

i havent figured this out yet....but the french dudes come over the border and get coke and take it back to france to sell. im not sure how they get the coke unless they buy it for the low from one of the people who gets it free.

Grown men sending fathers pics of their daughters on OnlyFans is sucker shit. The end.

If you wanna have a conversation about the morality of OF women finessing me, I'd rather not have that conversation. Because it's uninteresting.
It’s been established that there are no morals when it comes to illegal or in some cases legal transactions in sex work. So everything should be fair game in that world. I don’t agree with sending pics to family members nor do I agree with finessing. Cats just can’t pick and choose when to apply morals.

Hoes pay taxes and here you get a card to use drugs...You just can't commit a crime or be in the streets high or you get your drug rights revoked.

Crime low as hell. And goes get arrested for scamming and dudes get arrested for trying to pay with fake money.

I BEEN said we needed to adopt that system over here.

It’s been established that there are no morals when it comes to illegal or in some cases legal transactions in sex work. So everything should be fair game in that world. I don’t agree with sending pics to family members nor do I agree with finessing. Cats just can’t pick and choose when to apply morals.
200.webp

its always this way.

The end.

Like...what are we talking about here?

I walk in somewhere saying 'Cancer is bad!' and niggas is like 'Well hold up now, AIDS is just as bad, sir!'. Right...but I'm currently taking about Cancer.

How many more 1:1 examples y'all need to see before we all just move on?

What religions are practiced in these places

Serious question

The end.

Like...what are we talking about here?

I walk in somewhere saying 'Cancer is bad!' and niggas is like 'Well hold up now, AIDS is just as bad, sir!'. Right...but I'm currently taking about Cancer.

How many more 1:1 examples y'all need to see before we all just move on?
You said it yourself you’re only interested in talking about the part of the convo that interests you. My post was addressing a certain thing you said.

I mean, I joined in on the part of the conversation that I thought was interesting and checked out of the convo surrounding the same dumb ass debates niggas always have about women finessing men. And one point can exist without the other, standing on it's own. Grown men sending fathers pics of their daughters on OnlyFans is sucker shit. The end.

That don't mean I'm selective with my outrage. That means I'm at work bored and don't wanna engage in another fruitless convo with y'all boring ass niggas on a topic that's basically had all the life squeezed out of it.

Do't be the type of nigga to get called for traveling, then go screaming to ref, like 'But what about them?! #22 travels ALL THE TIME!'.

You just worry about not traveling, B.
Why?

Also, fuck that. Players complain about the other team's calls all the time. Superstars and bench riders.

You said it yourself you’re only interested in talking about the part of the convo that interests you. My post was addressing a certain thing you said.

But the conversation I'm having in ONLY about sending pics to fathers. So quoting me about any OTHER portion of the conversation isn't really reflective of what I was talking about at all, is it.

What else you got?

Dos, wtf you talking about in here man

Soul rattler, how much she got you for brah. You sounding too knowledgeable about this conversation

5th... Keep 5thing
have a few drinks then re-read my shit .
it will make sense

Why?

Also, fuck that. Players complain about the other team's calls all the time. Superstars and bench riders.

Honestly, because we all know women finesse men. Just like men finesse women. But women are viewed a certain way so anytime women finesse men, they're kinda attacked at descended upon. The the same niggas make the same points and play victim the same way. The shit holds no appeal for me. So...I excused myself from it. There is no further perspective to be gained. No minds will be changed. It's just uninteresting at this point.

Fam, I come here to exchange interesting ideas with interesting people, to gain a new perspective on angles that I never thought about and to pass the time.

I'm not interesting in spending time on the same shit with no progress or new perspectives.

Back