Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Prostitution is legal in some places, pimping is illegal everywhere. By soliciting sex through their onlyfans accounts they are effectively making onlyfans the pimp. This is the issue. Some of yall being deliberately obtuse. Pretty easy to understand what's happening at onlyfans.

Prostitution is legal in some places, pimping is illegal everywhere. By soliciting sex through their onlyfans accounts they are effectively making onlyfans the pimp. This is the issue. Some of yall being deliberately obtuse. Pretty easy to understand what's happening at onlyfans.
yep...i think i mentioned it earlier that chicks think they skipping the pimp but they just got a new pimp...who aint beating they ass.
i just added the last part tho.

but i think i said too much in here already......since niggas in here not worried about how this effects the kids

:stare:

I don't think anyone is saying they condone the fuckery on either side. I think we can all agree if the shit was legal... the scamming would drop, trafficking would drop, the exposures would drop, the physical harm, swatting, and reporting to IRS... ALL OF THAT SHIT would drop if it was legal.

Since it's still an ILLEGAL business.. it's the wild wild west.

Cant think you gonna step into some unregulated shit then get mad when you get got. Aint no illegal better business bureau out here and you know that
This how fuckshit like 69 come about.

Even the streets have codes. You sitting on the outside looking in talking bout "That's watcha get".

You sound like white folk talking about hood shit. "Let em cannibalize each other". Im not with that.

I have no idea where you are going with this, so I'll respond in good faith.

No.

Because I try my best not to expect anything of anyone, as a general rule.
So you don't expect behavior that you don't condone from men or women. So condemn it equally. Don't only join the conversation to condemn one side and stay silent on what the others are doing.

Soul Rattler wants ppl to play GTA and not kill nobody lol
Nah I just rather play on PS4 cause I got sick of modders fucking up the game for everyone.

See how that works?

So now that it’s established that it’s okay for sex workers to finesse their trick if they so choose to, the next question is why is buying sex looked down upon and does this explain why on some level sex workers tend to look down on their customers?

So now that it’s established that it’s okay for sex workers to finesse their trick if they so choose to, the next question is why is buying sex looked down upon and does this explain why on some level sex workers tend to look down on their customers?
because most people feel that buying sex is beneath them and only a sucker would buy sex.

crazy but i heard women buy just as much sex. is it looked at as sad that a woman needs to buy sex when some dude will fuck anything.

this is one of them double standards thats not talked about.
men that go to the DR aint shit.
but women who go to Jamaica is just having fun.

Last edited:
Man yall not ready for this conversation.
we should in another thread.

cuz .....a man buying sex is just as low as a woman selling sex.
you can look at it like...hes sorry and needs to buy it...and her as might as well get paid if you gonna fuck.
or i really dont want to deal with the attitude of chicks...just want to fuck and leave, cheaper than dating......and the chick...might as well get paid if you gonna fuck.

This how fuckshit like 69 come about.

Even the streets have codes. You sitting on the outside looking in talking bout "That's watcha get".

You sound like white folk talking about hood shit. "Let em cannibalize each other". Im not with that.

Just for the record...

Acknowledging that there is a possibility that someone might get scammed while doing some illegal shit.... does not equal condoning or saying that someone deserves to get scammed.. Nowhere in my post did I say it's ok to scam someone.

Just for the record...

Acknowledging that there is a possibility that someone might get scammed while doing some illegal shit.... does not equal condoning or saying that someone deserves to get scammed.. Nowhere in my post did I say it's ok to scam someone.
That's all yall keep saying.

"I'm not saying scamming is right..."

Yeah but you not saying it's wrong either. Seems like most people's energy is only directed at the people who retaliate against scammers.

word to Amsterdam they should legalize hoe'ing and drugs and make money off the tax
Shit word to Germany and Switzerland.
Hoes pay taxes and here you get a card to use drugs...You just can't commit a crime or be in the streets high or you get your drug rights revoked.

Crime low as hell. And goes get arrested for scamming and dudes get arrested for trying to pay with fake money.

And guess what....No problems

That's all yall keep saying.

"I'm not saying scamming is right..."

Yeah but you not saying it's wrong either. Seems like most people's energy is only directed at the people who retaliate against scammers.

Let me be clear:

It's shitty behavior and wrong to scam someone
It's shitty behavior and wrong to expose pics/videos to someones family

Most, if not all of my posts in this thread have been on the side of legalizing it to make it safer for both parties involved in this type of shit.

Hoes pay taxes and here you get a card to use drugs...You just can't commit a crime or be in the streets high or you get your drug rights revoked.

Crime low as hell. And goes get arrested for scamming and dudes get arrested for trying to pay with fake money.

America not tryna fuck up their prison system.

Maaaan the kids must be fucked up over there. Sounds like a terrible place to have a family.

I think religion is why sex work is looked down upon Bible used to talk about whores and whore mongers.

Back