Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

This the thing...you lookin at it like a 1:1 correlation. Like I have to be cool with one to diss the other. It's not like that. I'm lookin at it like the nature of the industry is not conducive to making sure I get what I want. Ain't no return and exchange policy for hoes. Ain't no legal avenue I can take to recoup what I can potentially lose. I can only do spiteful shit like telling somebody's parents. It's high risk for nominal reward. That goes for the consumer and the seller. Engaging in something that virtually has no rules then crying about the nature of it being seedy is fuck shit. You didnt have to take that path. Naked hoes are in abundance everywhere for free. Go play on that side of the street cuz this side of the street ain't for you.
I said it in the gamer thread. I dont feel like lookin for it but you're welcome to pull that up.

Also nobody said these chicks scamming is whats up or good business. We all know that it's better and more profitable to deliver on your promises than have a bad reputation in a word of mouth business. But as a consumer, you know the risks and you accept them. If Im lookin for a restaurant off yelp with a good percentage of 1 and 2 star reviews, guess who ain't eating there? If I get food poisoning despite the proof being in my face that's on me. Is the restaurant fucked up for serving food that makes ppl sick? Yes. But I'm responsible for me at the end of the day.
Why aren't you answering my question?

I'm over here talking about business ethics and you're over there talking about what's fair in love and war.

By not saying what you actually think about scammers but going out of your way to insult the people who get scammed, you're letting us know what side you approve of.

I'm thinking about and i wouldn't see a problem with this if I was with him lol.....
Assuming he's not gay and it's just pics and vids of him showing his body...none of my homegirls are gonna see it cuz straight women dont really look at the gay men section. Some do but straight women are more likely to look at lesbian shit than gay man shit. And no men are gon tell me about it cuz that would mean they seen it....

Idk this shit kinda foolproof and it won't come back on me cuz he wouldn't be cheating so no women would tell me and no straight men would admit to seeing it.
Lol man u just jumped through a lot of hoops for that 100k a month

aren't you answering my question?

I'm over here talking about business ethics and you're over there talking about what's fair in love and war.

Also nobody said these chicks scamming is whats up or good business. We all know that it's better and more profitable to deliver on your promises than have a bad reputation in a word of mouth business. But as a consumer, you know the risks and you accept them. If Im lookin for a restaurant off yelp with a good percentage of 1 and 2 star reviews, guess who ain't eating there? If I get food poisoning despite the proof being in my face that's on me. Is the restaurant fucked up for serving food that makes ppl sick? Yes. But I'm responsible for me at the end of the day.

Sorry for not caring about niggas that got scammed by willingly entering into a business that's full of scammers

Lol man u just jumped through a lot of hoops for that 100k a month
I'm just here for the discussion this ain't about me. But one of the reasons ppl dont deal with ppl like that is the shame or judgment they'd get from ppl around em. If that element is removed and you're fine with what the person does, what's the harm in it? That 100k comin back to you.

I'm thinking about and i wouldn't see a problem with this if I was with him lol.....
Assuming he's not gay and it's just pics and vids of him showing his body...none of my homegirls are gonna see it cuz straight women dont really look at the gay men section. Some do but straight women are more likely to look at lesbian shit than gay man shit. And no men are gon tell me about it cuz that would mean they seen it....

Idk this shit kinda foolproof and it won't come back on me cuz he wouldn't be cheating so no women would tell me and no straight men would admit to seeing it.

I think the bolded is naive. In today's world, you can't really think that isn't gonna get back to your friends and family, just because it's mostly straight women and straight men who wouldn't ever be looking for that type of shit.

One of your friends got a gay friends who saw it and then saw your man with you at the grocery store and made the connection.

Or however the fuck.

You get the idea.

Never even had the thought that gay simps could be a thing.

The internets a dark dark place.
Bruh that fuckin Mega thread on here.
Man somebody posted some nasty shit. Forget that part because it was just one person but mofos was requesting more.
I ain't go in that bitch for weeks hoping all that died down.

business ethics...... in an ILLEGAL business fam?

:dfbruh:
See... this is why this might just be the wrong place to have this discussion.

Cause unless you, Gabi, or anyone else are arguing for or in support of the legalization of all sex work, im talking to a brick wall.

The sex workers themselves want their industry fully legalized so they can do what they do safely and without fear of incarnation. But just like Gabi, they don't want to address the scammers among their ranks.

There are many sex workers who do well for themselves and don't have to deceive anyone. Matter fact, look up "financial domination". Those women make a killing by being upfront while the scammers scam for pocket change comparatively before they eventually get retaliated against.

Yall not being genuine. You're content with scammers scamming because the people they're scamming willingly get into positions to get scammed. But when those guys snap and start reporting them to the IRS, sending pics to parents, hacking accounts, swatting, or trying to inflict physical harm on those women, NOW you wanna jump in and condemn the madness.

Just say you don't give a fuck about anyone in the snake pit. As for me, I care because I don't wanna see women be harmed physically and I don't wanna see men be harmed financially. Both can ruin a man or woman's life.

Cause unless you, Gabi, or anyone else are arguing for or in support of the legalization of all sex work, im talking to a brick wall.

The sex workers themselves want their industry fully legalized so they can do what they do safely and without fear of incarnation. But just like Gabi, they don't want to address the scammers among their ranks.

There are many sex workers who do well for themselves and don't have to deceive anyone. Matter fact, look up "financial domination". Those women make a killing by being upfront while the scammers scam for pocket change comparatively before they eventually get retaliated against.

Yall not being genuine. You're content with scammers scamming because the people they're scamming willingly get into positions to get scammed. But when those guys snap and start reporting them to the IRS, sending pics to parents, hacking accounts, swatting, or trying to inflict physical harm on those women, NOW you wanna jump in and condemn the madness.

Just say you don't give a fuck about anyone in the snake pit. As for me, I care because I don't wanna see women be harmed physically and I don't wanna see men be harmed financially. Both can ruin a man or woman's life.

I don't think anyone is saying they condone the fuckery on either side. I think we can all agree if the shit was legal... the scamming would drop, trafficking would drop, the exposures would drop, the physical harm, swatting, and reporting to IRS... ALL OF THAT SHIT would drop if it was legal.

Since it's still an ILLEGAL business.. it's the wild wild west.

Cant think you gonna step into some unregulated shit then get mad when you get got. Aint no illegal better business bureau out here and you know that

Idgaf about anyone in the snake pit

I think the bolded is naive. In today's world, you can't really think that isn't gonna get back to your friends and family, just because it's mostly straight women and straight men who wouldn't ever be looking for that type of shit.

One of your friends got a gay friends who saw it and then saw your man with you at the grocery store and made the connection.

Or however the fuck.

You get the idea.
Ehhh maybe but my closest homegirls are married prudes with kids and real jobs so....*shrug* they ain't giving af about me like that lol

But my closest male friend is a gay dude and gay ppl tend to be pretty lenient about sex work in my experience. I'm probly misjudging how other ppl would take it tho.

Scammers and legalization are 2 different things fam.

This is like saying every legal business does good business.

Its a ton of sellers on amazon scamming mfers and selling toilet paper they never gon deliver. Should amazon be illegal cause its scammers selling on amazon?

Scammers should be shamed and held accountable in every business. Including sex work. Saying get rid of all potential scammers before legalizing anything is wild stupid/crazy.

Back