Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

y'all don't think their family already knows about their onlyfans? Lol this shit fake.

If someone in my family had of, could even be a second cousin.

Someone would've informed me about it, either someone I know or her siblings who would eventually find out.

True this might be fake but a few years ago niggas was trying to expose em

Ironically I called out @Soul_Rattler in that other thread cuz I know damn well he dont have none of these problems with women that he on this crusade about.

Shit just wild as fuck. Its some normal mfers that have real morality issues bout all this, and even though that shit is wild to me, I respect it.

But you can tell the issues most these mfers have with any of this comes from a place of bitterness.

Honestly I think prostitution needs to be legal and have benefits and protections. But as we see Americans don’t like being told shit I could see it being legal and people would still fuck it up

Word, make drugs legal along with prostitution too.

View attachment 282733

View attachment 282732

Can't say getting finessed is part of the game...........but then think getting exposed (or worse) is not part of the game.

Gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

Also, I don't think this really happened.

Simply because there's no way to be able to pinpoint the incident to one particular subscriber unless he told them he did it.........or unless she gave that particular subscriber pics that weren't on her Only Fans account.
Bruh....he couldn't have been finessed and then turn around and send such said pics to they fathers lol

Only only of them things is true my man

View attachment 282292

Hell nah. I know this bitch from real life back in the day.
ICDC "College"
Ha Ha

Idk how many times I've said this but I have nothing to do today so I'll say it again....the sex industry is an illegal industry. You assume all risk when dealing with things that aren't backed by the law. If you get got, you got got. You played and you lost. Either play smarter or don't play at all.

And that's just in general not specific to anything here.
No. When I say "energy":

You called the gamers alerting IRS "sucka ass".

You called the dude who Sent pics to the fathers "fuck shit".

What do you call people who are in the sex industry who scam the customers out of their money?

Ironically I called out @Soul_Rattler in that other thread cuz I know damn well he dont have none of these problems with women that he on this crusade about.
where did you call me out cause I must've missed it.

I keep this same energy for everything I believe to be correct. What I don't understand is why we can agree that racists whites are racist, wack rappers are wack, but when it comes to women being in the wrong, suddenly it's "You're hurt. You hate women. You're bitter. You don't get pussy. You just hating"

Is she hating on women? Is she hurt and bitter?

No. When I say "energy":

What do you call people who are in the sex industry who scam the customers out of their money?
Hustlers

No. When I say "energy":

This the thing...you lookin at it like a 1:1 correlation. Like I have to be cool with one to diss the other. It's not like that. I'm lookin at it like the nature of the industry is not conducive to making sure I get what I want. Ain't no return and exchange policy for hoes. Ain't no legal avenue I can take to recoup what I can potentially lose. I can only do spiteful shit like telling somebody's parents. It's high risk for nominal reward. That goes for the consumer and the seller. Engaging in something that virtually has no rules then crying about the nature of it being seedy is fuck shit. You didnt have to take that path. Naked hoes are in abundance everywhere for free. Go play on that side of the street cuz this side of the street ain't for you.

where did you call me out cause I must've missed it.

I keep this same energy for everything I believe to be correct. What I don't understand is why we can agree that racists whites are racist, wack rappers are wack, but when it comes to women being in the wrong, suddenly it's "You're hurt. You hate women. You're bitter. You don't get pussy. You just hating"

Is she hating on women? Is she hurt and bitter?

I said it in the gamer thread. I dont feel like lookin for it but you're welcome to pull that up.

Also nobody said these chicks scamming is whats up or good business. We all know that it's better and more profitable to deliver on your promises than have a bad reputation in a word of mouth business. But as a consumer, you know the risks and you accept them. If Im lookin for a restaurant off yelp with a good percentage of 1 and 2 star reviews, guess who ain't eating there? If I get food poisoning despite the proof being in my face that's on me. Is the restaurant fucked up for serving food that makes ppl sick? Yes. But I'm responsible for me at the end of the day.

This the thing...you lookin at it like a 1:1 correlation. Like I have to be cool with one to diss the other. It's not like that. I'm lookin at it like the nature of the industry is not conducive to making sure I get what I want. Ain't no return and exchange policy for hoes. Ain't no legal avenue I can take to recoup what I can potentially lose. I can only do spiteful shit like telling somebody's parents. It's high risk for nominal reward. That goes for the consumer and the seller. Engaging in something that virtually has no rules then crying about the nature of it being seedy is fuck shit. You didnt have to take that path. Naked hoes are in abundance everywhere for free. Go play on that side of the street cuz this side of the street ain't for you.
:hehe2:
Thats ball game

Two big problems here.

1. It is hurting people and I say that as someone who spent years acquainted with the sex work industry.

Men get scammed out of money.

Women get outed as sex workers and legitimate employers won't give them a chance in blue and white collar jobs. And by legitimate, I mean industries that don't entail spreading your legs for money. Don't act dumb.

Girls spend so much time using sex for money that they don't develop skills that will make them viable outside of the sex industry. You made alot of money selling the one thing that fuels humanity? Great. But you can't spell, can't read, reading comprehension skills are at a 7th grade level, and your technological skills begin and end with filters.

And I need not mention child trafficking because everyone says it's wrong but does nothing about it.

No, it may not cause as much immediate visible harm as police brutality or corporate fraud, but that doesn't mean it's harmless either.

2. You'll admit scamming or selling pussy is wrong and you'll ridicule a man who falls victim to it but you'll congratulate the woman who actually does it. This is the mentality that sets up women and men for perpetual failure as a modern society.

Gat damn...
tumblr_mj3h9l0d0k1s6cidro1_400.gif

Back