Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Again.

Legality and legitimacy are not interchangeable concepts.

Weed was illegal as fuck until suddenly it wasn't anymore. That's not a statement on it being a legitimate industry.
What about the sex industry is legitimate or legal?

You're arguing semantics when the point is that you have no way to recoup what was stolen or scammed from you from an illicit industry. If I buy something perfectly legal off the dark web and it's not what I wanted, what am I gon do about it? The money is gone. I can do some fuck shit like sending pics to some girls daddy or I can take my Lesson and move smarter or just not deal with shady shit anymore.

Men been finessing everything on this planet since the dawn of time and now because women have been able to play get back the last 100yrs or so, men wanna pull the morality card.

If you silly enough to get finessed by a Sex Worker on the INTERNET, eat that L and go home to reevaluate your life.

These niggas ain't victims, they idiots

Facts like these niggas saying they pay to see titties when nothing says they have to see titties

Bet.

Now let's be consistent. Either all of it is OK, or none of it is.

But them scamming dudes by not giving exactly what they wanted is not in the same level as exposing somebody to family. Like if these onlyfans workers was saving screenshots and sending them to their wives I can understand retaliation but this ain’t that

Wasnt there a thread about them sucka ass gamer dudes that was calling the IRS on chicks about gettin scammed and niggas was defending it talkin bout "well they broke the law" lmaooooo

Lol smh and then them same niggas calling 69 a snitch but condoning this smh

What about the sex industry is legitimate or legal?

You're arguing semantics when the point is that you have no way to recoup what was stolen or scammed from you from an illicit industry. If I buy something perfectly legal off the dark web and it's not what I wanted, what am I gon do about it? The money is gone. I can do some fuck shit like sending pics to some girls daddy or I can take my Lesson and move smarter or just not deal with shady shit anymore.
Legitimacy is a matter of semantics. Legality is not. You're the one conflating the two things.

Wasnt there a thread about them sucka ass gamer dudes that was calling the IRS on chicks about gettin scammed and niggas was defending it talkin bout "well they broke the law" lmaooooo
Yeah and I'm wondering why you have so much energy for those guys but no energy at all for the scammers inside the sex industry.

First came thotaudit now comes this
I can create it pretty easily, the issue would be having the capital to allow that amount of content to be uploaded every day. Even here i had to remove the ability to upload videos because the storage cost was too.much and even after that I'm still paying hundreds a month just off the posts/pics and gif uploads.
Lol I may have been partly responsible for that. When I came over from the IC a few years ago I was uploading a bunch of long videos in The Candy Shop. Mybad lol

Legitimacy is a matter of semantics. Legality is not. You're the one conflating the two things.

Yeah and I'm wondering why you have so much energy for those guys but no energy at all for the scammers inside the sex industry.
Idk how many times I've said this but I have nothing to do today so I'll say it again....the sex industry is an illegal industry. You assume all risk when dealing with things that aren't backed by the law. If you get got, you got got. You played and you lost. Either play smarter or don't play at all.

And that's just in general not specific to anything here.

Not surprised you cool with this fam.

Bet you the first mfer to shit on tekashi and other snitching mfers too.

Ironically, Mfers whole pussy start showing when the topic of women showing their pussy comes up.

I don’t get it. We want to see ass and titties but we don’t want to marry the hoes or provide but when they make money niggas wanna stop that too. Like it somehow hurts that pussy you won’t pay for is being paid by somebody else

Idk how many times I've said this but I have nothing to do today so I'll say it again....the sex industry is an illegal industry. You assume all risk when dealing with things that aren't backed by the law. If you get got, you got got. You played and you lost. Either play smarter or don't play at all.

And that's just in general not specific to anything here.

It’s like buying a ounce of trash weed and trying call police or tell the weed man mama. Gotta take the L and bounce. Especially when you don’t even have to participate

I don’t get it. We want to see ass and titties but we don’t want to marry the hoes or provide but when they make money niggas wanna stop that too. Like it somehow hurts that pussy you won’t pay for is being paid by somebody else

Bruh funny shit bout all this is I dont personally do any of this. Never been to onlyfans. Never paid a sex worker for sex. Never paid a chicks bill that wasnt officially my girl.

Shit I barely ever went to a strip club. Not on some im hard on hoes and they dont get my money shit, but cause my ego wont allow me to get interested in a chick that aint interested in me.

So its funny that im cool with all this shit even though I dont partake in any of it, but mfers know all the ins and outs of onlyfans, pull out reddit posts bout it cause they clearly be following anything onlyfans related, but at the same time be having morality issues bout the shit. Shits wild.

Bruh funny shit bout all this is I dont personally do any of this. Never been to onlyfans. Never paid a sex worker for sex. Never paid a chicks bill that wasnt officially my girl.

Shit I barely ever went to a strip club. Not on some im hard on hoes and they dont get my money shit, but cause my ego wont allow me to get interested in a chick that aint interested in me.

So its funny that im cool with all this shit even though I dont partake in anyone of it, but mfers know all the ins and outs of onlyfans, pull out reddit posts cause they clearly be following anything onlyfans related, but at the same time be having morality issues bout the shit. Shits wild.

It’s pretty much they want to control the pussy and if he ain’t getting none nobody should get any it’s real weird. It’s like the nigga with no pussy trying to expose thots and people cheering

It’s pretty much they want to control the pussy and if he ain’t getting none nobody should get any it’s real weird. It’s like the nigga with no pussy trying to expose thots and people cheering

Facts. I never wanna call these mfers out on some they dont get pussy and thats why they mad at all this shit cause we all just faceless avatars, but its clear as fuck some of these mfers just so bitter bout anything that got to do with someone seeing a pussy and them not.

I can holla at you behind the scenes for the particulars.

Currently for ABW i don't need any investors, I just started making off this site a year or so ago. I was in the red the first few years.

I'm open to partnering up with a few of yall and creating a new site similar to onlyfans. But we would be facing the same potential legal issues that backpafe and OF is currently facing.
ESGj5gWX0AIOE8A.jpg

Facts. I never wanna call these mfers out on some they dont get pussy and thats why they mad at all this shit cause we all just faceless avatars, but its clear as fuck some of these mfers just so bitter bout anything that got to do with someone seeing a pussy and them not.

Honestly I think prostitution needs to be legal and have benefits and protections. But as we see Americans don’t like being told shit I could see it being legal and people would still fuck it up

y'all don't think their family already knows about their onlyfans? Lol this shit fake.

If someone in my family had of, could even be a second cousin.

Someone would've informed me about it, either someone I know or her siblings who would eventually find out.

Ironically I called out @Soul_Rattler in that other thread cuz I know damn well he dont have none of these problems with women that he on this crusade about.

Back