Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Bruh....he couldn't have been finessed and then turn around and send such said pics to they fathers lol

Only only of them things is true my man

Never said the dude who sent those pics was finessed.

I actually doubt it even happened.

Just said it's part of the game.

I can holla at you behind the scenes for the particulars.

Currently for ABW i don't need any investors, I just started making off this site a year or so ago. I was in the red the first few years.

I'm open to partnering up with a few of yall and creating a new site similar to onlyfans. But we would be facing the same potential legal issues that backpafe and OF is currently facing.

The legal dog's and dont's

Fuck niggas are apart of the game

Got it

Well..........they are.

This is why I always relate so many issues to The Wire.

"No Marlo.........no game."

There doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason for anything.

It just is what it is.

Meaning, you sell drugs.......money comes with that.

So does dealing with police........stick-up kids........fiends...........rival crews.........shootouts.........going to jail..........snitching.......etc.

A lot of you are either trolling and/or being disingenuous/intellectually dishonest when you act like you don't understand this.

Well..........they are.

This is why I always relate so many issues to The Wire.

"No Marlo.........no game."

There doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason for anything.

It just is what it is.

Meaning, you sell drugs.......money comes with that.

So does dealing with police........stick-up kids........fiends...........rival crews.........shootouts.........going to jail..........snitching.......etc,

A lot of you are either trolling and/or being disingenuous/intellectually dishonest when you act like you don't understand this.
Cool.
Sending ya nudes to ya family friends is wack shit. Considering we touching new territory as it relates to nudes and such, I'll allow it as part of the game.

Everything else is just bullshit to type about bull shit

Simp life is real.

But, I can't get mad at ladies getting money from muhfuckas willing to give it away.

That being said, 2000 lashes to all simps, B.

Cool.
Sending ya nudes to ya family friends is wack shit. Considering we touching new territory as it relates to nudes and such, I'll allow it as part of the game.

Everything else is just bullshit to type about bull shit

Whether it's wack or not.........whether you approve of it or not..........the game is the game.

Ironically, I don't think you see it..........but we're both saying the same thing.

You're actually doing the same thing you're accusing me of.

Too many people have this "let everybody cook" attitude.......but aren't prepared to deal with everything that comes with it.

Let everybody cook means........let everybody cook.

That includes fuck niggas, creeps, tricks, stalkers, hoes, pimps.......everybody.

Whether it's wack or not.........whether you approve of it or not..........the game is the game.

Ironically, I don't think you see it..........but we're both saying the same thing.

Too many people have this "let everybody cook" attitude.......but aren't prepared to deal with everything that comes with it.

Let everybody cook means........leti everybody cook.

That includes fuck niggas, creeps, tricks, stalkers, hoes, pimps.......everybody.
Respect
200.gif

Let everybody cook means........let everybody cook.

That ain't part of the game. To ME, anyway. Shit is gross. I wouldn't expect that behavior from a grown man.

I'll die on that hill.

I'm thinking about and i wouldn't see a problem with this if I was with him lol.....
Assuming he's not gay and it's just pics and vids of him showing his body...none of my homegirls are gonna see it cuz straight women dont really look at the gay men section. Some do but straight women are more likely to look at lesbian shit than gay man shit. And no men are gon tell me about it cuz that would mean they seen it....

Idk this shit kinda foolproof and it won't come back on me cuz he wouldn't be cheating so no women would tell me and no straight men would admit to seeing it.

Back