Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Men been finessing everything on this planet since the dawn of time and now because women have been able to play get back the last 100yrs or so, men wanna pull the morality card.

If you silly enough to get finessed by a Sex Worker on the INTERNET, eat that L and go home to reevaluate your life.

These niggas ain't victims, they idiots
Nigga shut cho ass up.

You sou d like them chicks that cheat on they man cuz niggas been cheating on women for so long.

You sounding hoe-ish

Men been finessing everything on this planet since the dawn of time and now because women have been able to play get back the last 100yrs or so, men wanna pull the morality card.

If you silly enough to get finessed by a Sex Worker on the INTERNET, eat that L and go home to reevaluate your life.

If men can get called out for finessing what makes the women that do it above being called out? What’s the difference? We call out shady ass preachers, fund raiser scams, charity scams, but sex work? Nope that’s just life?

I can holla at you behind the scenes for the particulars.

Currently for ABW i don't need any investors, I just started making off this site a year or so ago. I was in the red the first few years.

I'm open to partnering up with a few of yall and creating a new site similar to onlyfans. But we would be facing the same potential legal issues that backpafe and OF is currently facing.

Bruh just make sure whatever you end up doing, make sure you reach out to us here if you need capital and investors. I'm always interested in providing capital/investing and not doing the work. Particulars will ofcourse be figured out talked bout and shit.

Just keep us in the loop.

And that goes for all entrepreneurs too.

Granted a thread about onlyfans aint the place to post this but yall feel me.

If men can get called out for finessing what makes the women that do it above being called out? What’s the difference? We call out shady ass preachers, fund raiser scams, charity scams, but sex work? Nope that’s just life?
When the last time you celebrated a preacher bring 'taken down'

I'll wait.....

I would usually agree but niggas on here like to talk like sex work is the same as other low skilled jobs, in which case this is wrong.

If we dont know what they violated how do we know they violated it? Yall taking onlyfans side with no proof. That was my whole point in asking the question. Nobody in this thread uses onlyfans so this is just a bunch of mfs going around in circles about who did what. If ppl can get mad that their faves got kicked off Twitter "for no reason," why cant we keep that energy here?

But of course niggas used this thread as the opportunity to be moral upstanding kings yet most of the traffic on this site is from the candy shop....
“ no one in this thread uses only fans “"riight"

See, it's not a grey area. The legality of a transaction is an rmentirely different matter than the legitimacy of the sale. You intentionally sell me something in exchange for an agreed upon payment. I intentionally pay you for an agreed upon product or service.

By your logic, I can run up in Walmart with counterfeitcash and say "sucks for yall. Loopholes"

View attachment 282683

Cause Gabi out here doing her best Race impression
Walmart is a legitimate industry. By that logic if I buy some [redacted] using counterfeit money, they not gettin they money I actually owe them either unless they know who I am, where I live and care enough to get me. They have no legal recourse otherwise.

I wonder if everyone who laughed at this post will also laugh at this:

View attachment 282685

Webay bigger shrug clip.gif

Omar all in the game yo clip.gif

Can't say getting finessed is part of the game...........but then think getting exposed (or worse) is not part of the game.

Gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

Also, I don't think this really happened.

Simply because there's no way to be able to pinpoint the incident to one particular subscriber unless he told them he did it.........or unless she gave that particular subscriber pics that weren't on her Only Fans account.

Last edited:
Walmart is a legitimate industry. By that logic if I buy some [redacted] using counterfeit money, they not gettin they money I actually owe them either unless they know who I am, where I live and care enough to get me. They have no legal recourse otherwise.
Again.

Legality and legitimacy are not interchangeable concepts.

Weed was illegal as fuck until suddenly it wasn't anymore. That's not a statement on it being a legitimate industry.

Back