Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Your question has been answered multiple times.

You just don't want to accept the answers.

Basically, too many women were violating the terms and conditions of having an Only Fans account.

You're looking for a specific violation, but it doesn't really matter which specific violation it is.

Only matters that they violated it.

And "it" can be anything prohibited under the user agreement.

It's really not as complicated as you're making it out to be.
If we dont know what they violated how do we know they violated it? Yall taking onlyfans side with no proof. That was my whole point in asking the question. Nobody in this thread uses onlyfans so this is just a bunch of mfs going around in circles about who did what. If ppl can get mad that their faves got kicked off Twitter "for no reason," why cant we keep that energy here?

But of course niggas used this thread as the opportunity to be moral upstanding kings yet most of the traffic on this site is from the candy shop....

If we dont know what they violated how do we know they violated it? Yall taking onlyfans side with no proof. That was my whole point in asking the question. Nobody in this thread uses onlyfans so this is just a bunch of mfs going around in circles about who did what. If ppl can get mad that their faves got kicked off Twitter "for no reason," why cant we keep that energy here?

But of course niggas used this thread as the opportunity to be moral upstanding kings yet most of the traffic on this site is from the candy shop....
this is why i dont be fighting with gabi...

this just ended the thread.

i got dinner to cook.
im out

and for the record.....i clicked too fast (tourettes of the fingers)and happen to end up in the candy shop.

Only thing I can think of that make sense is popularity brings attention and money, both bring the masses, which means other eyes start watching, and questions get asked. But as you pointed out we have no real idea and we'll probably have to wait to see for someone to say something

Honorable mention to Manda.

Back in the day, she tried to sell me a 6-month calendar.

Not a full calendar..........but a 6 month calendar for $80.

I respect her for being upfront about it and not leading me to believe that I'd be paying $80 for a regular 12 month calendar.

First time I ever heard of anyone trying to sell a 6-month calendar.

Biden laughing.gif

Guess the logic behind it was to try to get people to pay a little bit more for a regular 12 month calendar, but she never made that offer.

I was definitely thirsty..........but not that thirsty.

Last edited:

Back in the day, she tried to sell me a 6-month calendar..........not a full calendar..........but a 6 month calendar for $80.

I respect her for being upfront about it and not leading me to believe that I'd be paying $80 for a regular 12 month calendar.

View attachment 282655

Guess the logic behind it was to try to get people to pay a little bit more for a regular 12 month calendar, but she never made that offer.

She only had enough pics for 6 months lol

Sooooo, Only Fans did to hoes what Fox, The WB, and UPN did to black actors: used them to get hot then went lily white the minute the brand was popping?

giphy.gif

Back in the day, she tried to sell me a 6-month calendar..........not a full calendar..........but a 6 month calendar for $80.

View attachment 282655

Respect to Manda for keeping it a buck and recognizing that there are enough Mega-Tricks to there that she didn't have to try to be deceitful.

Back