Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

This is the grey area of the sex industry tho. Since it's still illegal all ppl deal in is loopholes and most or all of the risk is tipped toward the consumer. If I buy an oz of [redacted] and I dont find out til I get home that it's a few grams short, I cant sue the dealer cuz I'm also partaking in illicit/illegal activity. If you lose your money to an illegal industry you gotta assume you not gettin that shit back.
Talk that shit!

well lets rumble then.

them tricks cant get they money back. more of a reason to keep the gag going.
what protections do the trick have? just bad business on the chicks part.

and you know why you got your money back from your elliptical? because they didnt want to do bad business and fuck up future earning potential with you.

Aye, i was in here heavy cause I was waiting for my breakfast to be ready bruh. Now that i ate, had my coffee, im out this thread.

You win fam.

This is the grey area of the sex industry tho. Since it's still illegal all ppl deal in is loopholes and most or all of the risk is tipped toward the consumer. If I buy an oz of [redacted] and I dont find out til I get home that it's a few grams short, I cant sue the dealer cuz I'm also partaking in illicit/illegal activity. If you lose your money to an illegal industry you gotta assume you not gettin that shit back.

Shit reminds me of the time my boy called me at like 2 in the morning talking bout we gotta go jump this mfer cause they sold him crushed breath mints instead of [redacted]

That’s fair. But I think in this situation people can do something if they are finessed.

but would you go back to that dude to get the redacted stuff?
would you tell anyone else or refer anyone to dude and his redacted work?

That's the problem.

The quote/unquote........"regular people".......are being labelled as sex workers based on the content they put on their Only Fans' accounts.
They're all sex workers using the site. But somebody said ppl may be using the platform to advertise that they sell ass or use the site to set it up. Which makes certain ppl different than others.

Take your pick

View attachment 282592View attachment 282593View attachment 282594View attachment 282595View attachment 282596

Interestingly enough, onlyfans is a England based company. Backpage was US based. So I wouldn't be surprised if sex workers are toeing the line of international law in addition to prostitution laws in either country.

So basically, too many chicks got too slick by not delivering what they were promising...........too many people complained about getting ripped off.........and Only Fans is tired of dealing with all the drama.

That’s fair. But I think in this situation people can do something if they are finessed.
They can go after the site or the ppl individually but not for what the issue was about. Like how mafia ppl go down for tax evasion and racketeering and not for murder and other specific crimes.

The money ppl lost doing business with them? It's gone.

No and no
and this is why i think it wasnt for everyone.....

the pros.......they kept it 100.
you handle it like business transactions.

once they opened it up an the rookies came it...they messed it up for the pros.

you got people that mess it up when they just gotta be right and on the straight and narrow even if its illegal.

we all eat longer when things are played right. whether its hoes or redacted.

So mfs can go on for pages and pages about whatever tf....I ask a basic question of how we even got here then all of a sudden it's "ask onlyfans theyll help you out"

:really?:

Your question has been answered multiple times.

You just don't want to accept the answers.

Basically, too many women were violating the terms and conditions of having an Only Fans account.

You're looking for a specific violation, but it doesn't really matter which specific violation it is.

Only matters that they violated it.

And "it" can be anything prohibited under the user agreement.

It's really not as complicated as you're making it out to be.

I'm convinced an overwhelming majority of niggas have never felt a fake titty. Granted, I'm sure they've gotten a lot better since the last time I felt one but all I needed was to feel it once to know that

1) I don't like em
2) I don't like how they feel
3) I wouldn't pay a chick for just a remote possibility of seeing said fake titty

The tweet posted earlier in the thread just makes me laugh thinking about it

She had no intention of revealing anything nude but she sold the illusion and possibility that she would. She removed the smiley only to be behind a barrier of bubbles that still covered her fake titties

Lmao and niggas got mad?

Back