Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

well we cant be mad when them trick retailiate.

everyone should respect the game.....i keep repeating it...but this wont not be a problem if thi is how people approached it.
Women set the rules to the game

Niggas playing pick a box and getting mad when it's empty

Aye man, not taking sides but it dont work that way. You sign up and agree to a policy. They cant the next day change policy on their own and get rid of you. They will first have to email you and get you to agree to the new policy first.

Its illegal for them to change policy on the fly and get rid of you without any warnings and notifications. Not talking onlyfans. This is everything.

I can pretty much guarantee that then they signed up, they agreed to terms and conditions that stated OF resources the right disable accounts and reroute payments back to customer at their discretion.

wrong bruh.....no one is even saying this.

thats a made up argument.

like no one is saying them cant make money.

no one

But they cant make money using their bodies cause it ruins society and leaves a bad impression on kids.

For some reason, every 12 year old girl who is gonna see this is gonna automatically make being a SW their dream and every 12 year old boy is gonna want a good job just so they can be tricks.

We gotta save society.

We on the same page bruh. Im agreeing with yall this time.

Honestly, OF should have pivoted a long time ago and just embraced the fact that this seems to be the most centralized place for certain types of sex work. Then did whatever they could to PROMOTE that shit, within the confines of the law.

They hustling backwards.

Aye man, not taking sides but it dont work that way. You sign up and agree to a policy. They cant the next day change policy on their own and get rid of you. They will first have to email you and get you to agree to the new policy first.

Its illegal for them to change policy on the fly and get rid of you without any warnings and notifications. Not talking onlyfans. This is everything.
Well apparently it looks like that’s what they did...

I can pretty much guarantee that then they signed up, they agreed to terms and conditions that stated OF resources the right disable accounts and reroute payments back to customer at their discretion.

No doubt. For a fact.

I was talking bout fam saying they can change policies on the fly and then cancel your shit.

You break existing policies? they getting rid of your shit on the spot. They changed policies over night? They gotta notify you and give you a chance to fix your shit first.

But they cant make money using their bodies cause it ruins society and leaves a bad impression on kids.

For some reason, every 12 year old girl who is gonna see this is gonna automatically make being a SW their dream and every 12 year old boy is gonna want a good job just so they can be tricks.

We gotta save society.

We on the same page bruh. Im agreeing with yall this time.
i half agree with this......but we cant underestimate what kids will pick up on.

Cmon Gabi. You know the answer.

Its cause we as dudes hate to see a woman use her body to make money.

Men pimp women? Its cool. We even call each other pimps. Women take the pimp out the equation but continue doing the same thing? They wrong and its a sign of the times.
Nope. If you pay for something you expect what you paid for. If you ordered a cheese pizza and they put pepperoni on it. You’re not going to be like “well I guess I got got, now let me just charge it to the game”

Fam that analogy has no correlation to this argument. And no one would do only fans if there was no monetary value in it.
It does. My point is, it is not a punishment. You just don't get to use their platform however you want.

Also, there are people who have free onlyfans.

Women set the rules to the game

Niggas playing pick a box and getting made when its empty
cool....but on a bigger platform we cant get made when them rich top 1% ass niggas cheat us in the game. yet niggas mad when billionaire fire niggas or pay them low ass wages.

or when one of these dudes buss a chick upside her head for cheating him....the dude is foul.

cant be mad on oneside an not the other

this whole shit is predatory

Probably not the whole story. Most likely emails had been sent, and a new policy was shared. We only getting the side from women that got their shit cancelled.
1.5 FIL reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at FIL’s sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately from the time FIL posts them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use OnlyFans, you agree to the Terms as modified or as they currently appear. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.

Nope. If you pay for something you expect what you paid for. If you ordered a cheese pizza and they put pepperoni on it. You’re not going to be like “well I guess I got got, now let me just charge it to the game”

I was talking women making money off their body in general. You decided to specifically focus on this specific only fans issue. Smart move fam.

Plus it happens alot. You order pizza, they make a mistake on the toppings, and you be like man im starving fuck calling them and waiting for a new one, ima just eat this shit.

I was talking women making money off their body in general. You decided to specifically focus on this specific only fans issue. Smart move fam.

Plus it happens alot. You order pizza, they make a mistake on the toppings, and you be like man im starving fuck calling them and waiting for a new one, ima just eat this shit.
Certain folks making it seem like it’s ok to be finessed simply because they’re paying for sex. In no other situation would that be ok.

cool....but on a bigger platform we cant get made when them rich top 1% ass niggas cheat us in the game. yet niggas mad when billionaire fire niggas or pay them low ass wages.

or when one of these dudes buss a chick upside her head for cheating him....the dude is foul.

cant be mad on oneside an not the other

this whole shit is predatory
I don't follow

1.5 FIL reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at FIL’s sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately from the time FIL posts them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use OnlyFans, you agree to the Terms as modified or as they currently appear. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.

Thats my point fam.

This is me. I be at the crib mad as fuck. Rage-eating, and shit. 'Fine! I'll eat the fucking olives! FUCK!!!!!!

Certain folks making it seem like it’s ok to be finessed simply because they’re paying for sex. In no other situation would that be ok.

Didnt see a single person so far post that its fine for a woman to finesse a mfer. Topic continuing to change. Smart move my brother.

Back