Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Real spill, I was super super super hopeful bledsoe was gonna work and I definitely wish they were able to move him at the deadline. I still have faith in Griffin he'll get it sorted out but damn he's been stinking up the joint pretty bad lately.

Don't bingo me nigga lol

I was in favor of benching both him and Lonzo in favor of Naw and Kira.

Lonzo has been playing very well lately. So my position has changed but I still wanna see NAW/Kira get those minutes.

You don't like Kira for some strange reason and you don't like NAW probably for that same strange reason.

Make up your mind b

Oh this aged worse than white people😬😬

Not really if you followed what I been saying for months though.

It was suppose to be BI and Jrue as the better players but Jrue ain’t here and he surpassed BI.

You tired though.

Not really if you followed what I been saying for months though.

It was suppose to be BI and Jrue as the better players but Jrue ain’t here and he surpassed BI.

You tired though.
I'm am tired. How did you know?

Imma try to sneak in a nap though

This why niggas should just STFU and let shit play out before giving an opinion.

I wanna see if this nigga make a video saying he was wrong. I doubt it

This why niggas should just STFU and let shit play out before giving an opinion.

I wanna see if this nigga make a video saying he was wrong. I doubt it

You give opinions on shit before they play out too.

Fam. This entire board wouldn’t exist if folks...

Nevermind

@silverfoxx

giphy.gif

You give opinions on shit before they play out too.

Fam. This entire board wouldn’t exist if folks...

Nevermind
It's one thing to have a prediction and discuss the prediction which is where I put myself

It's another thing to shit on a player who hadn't even played an NBA game to try and deligitimize what they are going to be as a pro as if your word is gospel. That's what Gil did

When you re-read my post now knowing this, you can delete your response and we'll act like it was never made

Be blessed in this season

My biggest peeve is when people like Gil, say shit as if they are the authority on a subject then when presented with information that totally contradicts their hot takes, they never admit they were wrong

30 games of point Zion has produced a 15-15 record prior to tonight. I think the small sample size shows they can have success with him being a primary ball handler/playmaker. This is going to pay off tremendously bc now BI doesn't have to try so hard to create/close late in games.

They are also I think 2-1 in the last 3 games Lonzo has missed. I only bring that up because it's nice to see they didn't just completely lay it down.

Lonzo/Naw starting back court is the way to go. Bledsoe and Kira running the second team.

I really wanna see James Johnson play tonight. He's been a target of Pelicans bloggers for a few seasons now and actually watching him against the Pelicans, I've been a fan as well. Sure he is just a stop gap but hopefully he can rub off on the young pels

30 games of point Zion has produced a 15-15 record prior to tonight. I think the small sample size shows they can have success with him being a primary ball handler/playmaker. This is going to pay off tremendously bc now BI doesn't have to try so hard to create/close late in games.

They are also I think 2-1 in the last 3 games Lonzo has missed. I only bring that up because it's nice to see they didn't just completely lay it down.

Lonzo/Naw starting back court is the way to go. Bledsoe and Kira running the second team.

I really wanna see James Johnson play tonight. He's been a target of Pelicans bloggers for a few seasons now and actually watching him against the Pelicans, I've been a fan as well. Sure he is just a stop gap but hopefully he can rub off on the young pels
6E6F85B2-D505-431B-8F97-90C3201C1DF5.gif C4D79600-33BD-4758-9D34-375E1E11AD9D.gif

16-15

Back