Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

niggas been speculating for months where this team is going

GM in very candid interviews answers these questions and more

niggas: ~crickets

I hope they can help on defense because that’s where a lot of problems lie.

Besides shitty coaching at the end of games.

Lewis and NAW needs to keep improving

I hope they can help on defense because that’s where a lot of problems lie.

Besides shitty coaching at the end of games.

Lewis and NAW needs to keep improving
You just gonna keep with that false narrative that coaching is the issue huh lol

Coaching doesn't blow 20+ leads. You can only and strategically call so many timeouts. At some point, the guys that are actually on the court need to get the bulk share of the blame.

SVG hasn't missed a defensive rotation
SVG hasn't fouled anyone in the act of shooting
SVG hasn't let someone blow by him with no effort to stop them
SVG hasn't missed a chance to box out and let his man get a crucial rebound

If your gripe was strictly something like why is ___ in the game over ___ when they need a defensive stop, I think that's fair but still comes with an asterisk.

I firmly believe he's being told to keep playing bledsoe the amount of minutes he has by management. I think SVG knows he needs to get the young guys who will still be here minutes.

Not sure what's up with bledsoe but he has physically just looked so disinterested and it's different from when JJ started the season struggling and you could see the frustration on his face.

I say that to say, SVG has done a pretty good job all things considered. He can get some of the blame for their struggles but a very very very low percentage

You just gonna keep with that false narrative that coaching is the issue huh lol

Coaching doesn't blow 20+ leads. You can only and strategically call so many timeouts. At some point, the guys that are actually on the court need to get the bulk share of the blame.

SVG hasn't missed a defensive rotation
SVG hasn't fouled anyone in the act of shooting
SVG hasn't let someone blow by him with no effort to stop them
SVG hasn't missed a chance to box out and let his man get a crucial rebound

If your gripe was strictly something like why is ___ in the game over ___ when they need a defensive stop, I think that's fair but still comes with an asterisk.

I firmly believe he's being told to keep playing bledsoe the amount of minutes he has by management. I think SVG knows he needs to get the young guys who will still be here minutes.

Not sure what's up with bledsoe but he has physically just looked so disinterested and it's different from when JJ started the season struggling and you could see the frustration on his face.

I say that to say, SVG has done a pretty good job all things considered. He can get some of the blame for their struggles but a very very very low percentage

It ain’t a narrative. It’s a fact.

If your team keep doing the same thing over and over it’s the coaching. Ain’t no way around that

It ain’t a narrative. It’s a fact.

If your team keep doing the same thing over and over it’s the coaching. Ain’t no way around that
Nah

He draw up the play, it's up to them to execute.

If you said the Pelicans don't make adjustments when teams go to the zone, that's a legit criticism of the coach.

But if he telling them what to do and they revert to hero ball that's not on him

I can't remember the game it was but they were down big. SvG cleared the bench. The second unit came all the way back and cut it to like 5 or something,I honestly don't remember

A good coach keeps the unit in the game that made the comeback. The "bad" coach subs them out to put in cold starters who have been sitting and expecting them to take the lead then maintain it.

SVG stayed with the 2nd unit and I can't remember if they won that game but that's good coaching.

I guess it's SVG fault the Pelicans fucked that out of bounds play up huh

Back