Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

He’s not going to be our best or even second best player.

I hope he balls and prove me wrong

But let’s get get get ittttttt

at this point, he has put that much needed surge into the fanbase

i think if they find ways to win the close games they used to lose last season and play within the system, they might sneak out a playoff birth

My Caw is an awesome CAW!!!!

tenor.gif

I like yall team.

Just hope yall dont too much pressure on Zion.

Zion will be great but I hate that casual fans expect him to put up an efficient 20 and 8 in his rookie year.

Flood the block? I hope to be a frequent guest here, please don't over do it and make it annoying.
Nah man lol

There's going to be actual discussion about the teams progress, chemistry. No stanning in here

Just some good basketball convo

This off-season has really given the city a much needed shot to wake them up. The city is buzzing for real about this new look team and regime. Hasn't been like this since the relocation from Charlotte.

The players are really fucking with the city and it seems like the genuinely want to be here and that's refreshing

Nah man lol

There's going to be actual discussion about the teams progress, chemistry. No stanning in here

Just some good basketball convo

This off-season has really given the city a much needed shot to wake them up. The city is buzzing for real about this new look team and regime. Hasn't been like this since the relocation from Charlotte.

The players are really fucking with the city and it seems like the genuinely want to be here and that's refreshing
Nice, rooting for u guys. Like how Griffin has built the team (mostly by taking advantage of my team, lol).

Back