Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE held a Holiday Party last night in Stamford, CT for ther employees. We are told Johnny Gargano, Omos, Nikki Cross and Dana Brooke were among those in attendance mingling. Paul Levesque was also there. We haven't heard whether Nick Khan and Stephanie McMahon were there.

WWE NXT is taping several weeks of TV tonight at the WWE Performance Center.

Tomorrow's WWE Main Event on Hulu will feature Dana Brooke vs. Briana Ray (aka Kylie Rae) and Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali vs. WWE NXT's Edris Enofe & Malik Blade.

WWE held a Holiday Party last night in Stamford, CT for ther employees. We are told Johnny Gargano, Omos, Nikki Cross and Dana Brooke were among those in attendance mingling. Paul Levesque was also there. We haven't heard whether Nick Khan and Stephanie McMahon were there.

WWE NXT is taping several weeks of TV tonight at the WWE Performance Center.

Tomorrow's WWE Main Event on Hulu will feature Dana Brooke vs. Briana Ray (aka Kylie Rae) and Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali vs. WWE NXT's Edris Enofe & Malik Blade.
Holiday party??? Things are getting better in WWE. And those random names they listed in attendance..lol top guys like we going just chill at home.

It’s within their right to release her but she will be missed. Not just because she’s beautiful but she reinvented her in NXT. What happens to the rest of toxic attraction? Good luck girls

But was it that bad? Was she fuccin? Showing bare titty & azzz? Playing wit her pussy?

The most "explicit" thing I've seen is what I posted b4...her in a g-string twerkin. That and her posing wit the two titles "nude"

It’s within their right to release her but she will be missed. Not just because she’s beautiful but she reinvented her in NXT. What happens to the rest of toxic attraction? Good luck girls

I think TA gonna be fine. They ready to move up imo.

There is a video going around of Rose naked in a swimming pool talking to her audience that was meant from her paywall. That skinny-dipping live stream was not the only NSFW video that the forlomer NXT Champion dropped.

Damn. Smh...you got pics/vids of that or naw?

Back