Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

News keeps getting better

Some WWE talent may be endangered of being cut if they don't improve their work in the ring.

WreslteVotes is reporting that a handful of the names brought back during the "rehiring wave" have "underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H" since returning to the company.

The full tweet says the following:

I’m told a handful of talent brought back in the “rehiring wave” over the summer have underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H & others since returning to the company.

News keeps getting better

Some WWE talent may be endangered of being cut if they don't improve their work in the ring.

WreslteVotes is reporting that a handful of the names brought back during the "rehiring wave" have "underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H" since returning to the company.

The full tweet says the following:

I’m told a handful of talent brought back in the “rehiring wave” over the summer have underperformed and severely underwhelmed Triple H & others since returning to the company.

Nothing wrong with this. He gave them a chance and if it doesn’t work out, they move on

i strongly believe we were heading for a feud or reunion of DIY before ciampa got hurt. now gargano is just spinning his wheels

candice and kai are fine. they need some jobbers

never cared for lumis

i liked hit row for their niggatry but that’s starting to wear off

Back