Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Pics been floating around of Sasha training and even attending some event as “WWE’s guest”

If she was to pop up at Wargames in her hometown that would be lit

this just me fantasy booking cause I know they not coming back as heels for obvious reasons BUT could you imagine if her and Naomi came back.. jumped io and Dakota and then joined up with Bayley in damage ctrl..?

thats some shit that would probably save that stable if they wanted to keep it around but I feel like it'll be disband after SS War Games.

this just me fantasy booking cause I know they not coming back as heels for obvious reasons BUT could you imagine if her and Naomi came back.. jumped io and Dakota and then joined up with Bayley in damage ctrl..?

thats some shit that would probably save that stable if they wanted to keep it around but I feel like it'll be disband after SS War Games.

lmao not gon like sounds like some shit Vince would do just to annoy the fans

According to this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter, which reports Nick Khan signed a new contract with WWE on Oct. 19. The deal is said to run through Aug. 5, 2025.

It will make Khan, who prior to joining WWE in 2020 was a talent agent specializing in sports media, a rich man. Or we should say an even richer man than he already is. Dave Meltzer writes:

“His base salary will be $1,350,000 per year as well as an annual target bonus of another $2,160,000 as well as stock grants of $3,575,000 per year. Khan had gotten $15 million in stock when he first signed with WWE two years ago.”
Nice work if you can get it, amirite?

Without getting into a debate on executive pay or business ethics, Khan has objectively done a pretty amazing job navigating the company through not only the leadership transition, but also a global pandemic and a climate of economic insecurity. If you’re a WWE stakeholder, you’ve got to pretty happy he won’t be going anywhere for the next few years.

1667598068933.gif

Production began this week for a new AEW reality series that is being produced for Warner Bros. Discovery, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There was a camera crew filming talents backstage in Baltimore at Dynamite and they are again filming today backstage at Rampage in New Jersey.

We are told the series will focus on the behind the scenes of AEW as soon through the experiences of several talents that will be the focal point of the series.

There is no word when the series may debut. This is the second AEW reality TV project following Rhodes To The Top, which ran for a six episode first season in 2021

Damn this would be amazing tbh. It would save CTRL from being kind of a flop booking.

Production began this week for a new AEW reality series that is being produced for Warner Bros. Discovery, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

There was a camera crew filming talents backstage in Baltimore at Dynamite and they are again filming today backstage at Rampage in New Jersey.

We are told the series will focus on the behind the scenes of AEW as soon through the experiences of several talents that will be the focal point of the series.

There is no word when the series may debut. This is the second AEW reality TV project following Rhodes To The Top, which ran for a six episode first season in 2021
That would be pretty dope, they should follow a few wrestlers like WWE used to put out.

The horsewomen, Asuka, and now Bianca have already been running roughshod over the division for years now though
They been absent most of this year and if you position them as heels it gives a chance for other girls to take a run at them as the underdog faces.

Plus for the first WWE Wargames, Damage CTRL + 1 ain't cutting it.

Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky vs Bianca, Alexa, Auska, Naomi is a Wargames caliber match

Back