Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE will be reporting their third quarter earnings for 2022 today at 5 PM Eastern after the close of the stock market.

The earnings had been previously scheduled to be released tomorrow morning ahead of the stock market opening, but due to the logistics of Crown Jewel being in Saudi Arabia this Saturday and the travel involved, the earnings release and traditional media call has been pushed up a day.

I’ve been wanting to transition the 24/7 Title into an IC title. I think it would be amazing. We’re building a roster, we have amazing women on the roster. With everyone coming back, why not?

i wonder who she’s referring to here…

she’s right though

Something big is happening tonight on AEW Dynamite and whatever is going on will have people talking after the show.

On Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez said he was told yesterday about something big happening on tonight's show and he has heard similar things from other sources. Alvarez made it clear that he does not know exactly what is happening but several people have told him that "something's happening."

For what it's worth, during his appearance earlier today on Busted Open Radio, Tony Khan previewed tonight's card but he did not hint at any surprises for the show. It's possible that tonight could be the night when Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks return to television because they were backstage last week.

It's also possible that whatever the "big" thing is has nothing to do with The Elite. Click below to hear the clip of Alvarez talking about something big happening tonight

more from the earnings call today:

They are in conversations with other local governments and tourism boards for future events along the lines of Clash at the Castle in Cardiff.

Khan talked some of the international TV and WWE Network rights deals, including Australia, The Caribbean and The Philippines. '

He pointed out today's deal for Sub-Saharan Africa.They are going to do localized programming there including a talent search locally, which will start next week in Nigeria.

Khan said they are going to do a ten episode Netflix Spanish-language comedy about an inspiring female wrestler that will debut soon.

WWE Studios will feature a new series on Hulu starring Bianca Belair and Montez Ford for next year.

They have extended their Hulu deal for Raw.

They will return with more A&E programming in 2023.

They are ready for the next round of TV rights fees and are confident where they stand going into those.

They continue to watch Amazon's move towards more live sports-programming including the Amazon NFL partnership. They are seeing sports shifting into streaming similar to what made sports so important for cable and the audience will continue to grow over time.

Well the questions now is why are y'all watching total bella's, total divas and miz and mrs.

Last edited:
Well the questions now is why are y'all watches total bella's, total divas and miz and mrs.

I’ve seen a few episodes of total divas. Not my cup of tea. I don’t watch the other ones you mentioned. Smh we all have our guilty pleasures with tv shows sometimes

Back