Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ive actually grown tired of Conrad’s podcasts. Only listen to when he’s on with Bruce when Bruce is actually available. Is the Nash podcast worth listening to?
Yeah its not Conrad hosting its the guy who hosted all the classic shoot interviews in the 2000s. I forget his name but Conrad basically reunited them for it and its a solid listen. Another great one is Mick Foley podcast with Conrad, to me thats actually one of the best podcast Conrad put out. Alot of great stories.

The only one i dont listen to is the Bruce Prichard podcast because since signing to WWE its been pretty trash imo. He doesnt really give any entertaining information anymore and holds back on old stories because he back in WWE(I understand current WWE being off limits). JR on his poscast also kinda pointed this out.

Last edited:
WWEs top 10 superstars in costume:

10. The Bellas as Mario and Luigi
9. Mickie James as Trish Stratus
8. Tommaso Ciampa as God of War’s Kratos
7. LayCool as Lady Gaga and Beyonce
6. Kaitlyn as Vickie Guerrero
5. Austin Theory as Ghostface
4. Alexa Bliss as Freddy Krueger
3. John Cena as Vanilla Ice
2. Liv Morgan as Chucky
1. The New Day as The Brood

Tony Khan is the owner of Ring of Honor, and that company’s Final Battle pay-per-view is scheduled for Dec. 10 from the University of Texas at Arlington. That’s why it’s especially interesting that, according to a report from Fightful, NXT talent have been told Dec. 10 is the date for an NXT premium live event (PLE). Furthermore, this event could be linked to the “NXT Deadline” trademark that WWE recently filed for.

Final Battle will have a special start time of 4 pm ET because UFC 282 is scheduled for that evening. This could mean that NXT’s PLE on Dec. 10 technically won’t be going head-to-head with ROH, assuming it begins at 8 pm ET like most PLEs. Regardless, Tony Khan might have to dig deeper into the AEW roster to load up the Final Battle card in an attempt to mitigate the damage or counter this move.

Just realized they not going head to head it says start time at 4pm??? Yeah Tony not getting the viewers they think they might. Why not push this for a slow weekend? Dont make sense.

Nahhh,. lmao ima go on and call bullshit on him returning to WWE... No way HHH brings his ass back. They cant stand eachother

I got him returning to AEW at the start of the year or either walking away from it all again.

Hes not needed in WWE at all right now

Back