Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Anything is possible. Scott Steiner was just inducted with his huge issues with HHH and WWE. Punk is ridiculously stubborn but there’s always a chance it happens. Very small chance but can still happen

I do see him going into the HOF one day.

I honestly thought Steiner would die before making amends with WWE and if it weren't for his nephew he'd probably still be going in on the company.

Khan needs to start moving with Honor if he wants to avoid these situations going forward
Oh product of my loins. It's like a child learning a new word for the first time and using it everywhere even in places it shouldn't be used. Here's how to use it properly son

"The Elite, who are EVPs of the company, and Punk should have been moving with honor and we could have avoided this whole situation in the first place."

Please tell me how it's Tony Khan's fault them dudes went to Punk's locker room to confront him? Remember, none of the people involved in this are under 30

So Billy Gunn was all set to appear at the DX reunion but Con wanted WWE to mention Aew on their program and WWE told him no. I wouldn't have did that shit either
Sounds like a fair deal. Impact let Mickie James do the Rumble and they announced her as the impact knockouts champion. Literally the same thing here

Oh product of my loins. It's like a child learning a new word for the first time and using it everywhere even in places it shouldn't be used. Here's how to use it properly son

"The Elite, who are EVPs of the company, and Punk should have been moving with honor and we could have avoided this whole situation in the first place."

Please tell me how it's Tony Khan's fault them dudes went to Punk's locker room to confront him? Remember, none of the people involved in this are under 30

Didn’t read
1666385821417.gif

Nahhh,. lmao ima go on and call bullshit on him returning to WWE... No way HHH brings his ass back. They cant stand eachother

I got him returning to AEW at the start of the year or either walking away from it all again.

Hes not needed in WWE at all right now

I don't think he's coming back to AEW and now that HHH is basically running the in-ring operations of WWE it's very doubtful especially at his age. Basically AEW was the end of the road for Punk and at 42-43 yrs old he shouldn't be the focal point of either promotion especially after being injured not once but twice....

Back