Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

lol she was laying her shit in
i like it. not if she’s out here really hurting her opponents, but these ladies wrestle today like they’re NOT tryna hurt one another thus making their offense look weak
She was working heel. She got a little too aggressive and stiff, but Jody Threat didn't have a problem with it. Supposedly she's actually annoyed at the attention it's getting

Comments like this are why you spend the majority of your time on the forum talking to yourself.

You were doin just fine too.
That's cool. Like Eazy the Block Captain said. If I need a friend I'll talk to myself. If asking that question bothered you that much, that's on you my boy. Has nothing to do with me. Agreement number 2.

Also, since when did people care about anything going on on Dark and Elevation? I thought they were just the "youtube shows?"
Shencooooooooo this is exactly why folks be turned off by what you say sometimes. Lol why even make this comment knowing you stiring the pot again for no reason.

Edit: i didnt even see Black Samson post whej I typed that. Lol i was also like damn look at Shenco talking wrestling with folks the past 2 days with barely any negativity then comes back with this.

Shencooooooooo this is exactly why folks be turned off by what you say sometimes. Lol why even make this comment knowing you stiring the pot again for no reason.

Edit: i didnt even see Black Samson post whej I typed that. Lol i was also like damn look at Shenco talking wrestling with folks the past 2 days with barely any negativity then comes back with this.
It's a legitimate question is it not? Maybe folks need to move with honor and keep that same energy. *shrugs*

If asking that question bothered you that much, that's on you my boy. Has nothing to do with me. Agreement number 2.

lol she was laying her shit in
i like it. not if she’s out here really hurting her opponents, but these ladies wrestle today like they’re NOT tryna hurt one another thus making their offense look weak

Some of them you can see they're being TOO cautious.

This why I be pushing for these women to be more aggressive.

Been listening to Nash new podcast under Condrad Thompson religously the padt 4 weeks. Out of everybody in The kliq he seems to be the most level headed dude and it in a great place.

Wonder if his son did it on purpose on Scott birthday...either way sad.

Been listening to Nash new podcast under Condead Thompson. Put of everybody i. The kliq he seems to be the most level headed dude and it in a great place.

Wonder if his son did it on purpose on Scott birthday...either way sad.

Ive actually grown tired of Conrad’s podcasts. Only listen to when he’s on with Bruce when Bruce is actually available. Is the Nash podcast worth listening to?

Back