Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Do you guys care if they aren’t any storylines leading up to the all women’s ppv? I don’t. Think it would be cool to have raw smackdown and nxt women in matches against each other

Do you guys care if they aren’t any storylines leading up to the all women’s ppv? I don’t. Think it would be cool to have raw smackdown and nxt women in matches against each other
They will hype it up fa tha network like grr but I don't see them go in all out storyline wise which is okay by me

I don't think Stephanie trying to be the face of the womens rev. just think they put her in that authority position over the entire womens division because her name holds weight with her being a Mcmahon. I think most of it is just for TV.

I don't think Stephanie trying to be the face of the womens rev. just think they put her in that authority position over the entire womens division because her name holds weight with her being a Mcmahon. I think most of it is just for TV.
Triple H name holds weight too, especially since he is the one signing all of these chicks and giving them a platform to show their skills.

Triple H name holds weight too, especially since he is the one signing all of these chicks and giving them a platform to show their skills.

Exactly. Its like those two are at the forefront right now.

HHH doing his thing bringing in new talent and I guess they wanna make it seem like Stephanie is doing something too if though we all know she aint. Like I said before I think its just for TV purposes cause everybody know the truth

Bitches get 3 min matches on raw lmao

idc2Vdb.gif

Hey yo @VIBE what was that firestick app you were using to watch the PPVs? and does it allow you to watch NXT and other shit if you missed it?

Mobdro only does live tv. So, you can’t go back and select any ep. just what’s currently streaming live.

As for the PPV. I didn’t have much issues. Occasional buffering but nothing significantly impacting watchability.

As reported by PWInsider, WWE Hall of Famer Josip Nikolai Peruzović aka Nikolai Volkoff has passed away at the age of 70. Nikolai was released from the hospital just a few days ago after being treated for a series of issues including dehydration. He was inducted into the HOF back in 2005, after a career that lasted more than three decades. Our condolences go out to his friends, family and fans at this extremely difficult time.

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/981043-nikolai-volkoff-passes-away#z1ywFyKXKMod6XGA.99

We at WrestlingNewsSource.com have learned that former WWE Superstar Brian Christopher is currently hospitalized and on life support following a suicide attempt in his Memphis, Tennessee jail cell Saturday night. It is reported that Christopher hung himself.

Christopher, whose real name is Brian Lawler, was arrested back on July 7th for DUI.

There are multiple sources reporting that Christopher has already passed away; however, we must stress that this is news that we absolutely cannot confirm at this time. WrestlingNewsSource.com was also notified of this through a reputable source, but we are currently awaiting further confirmation.

WrestlingNewsSource.com will provide further updates on this story as soon as they are made available.

Back