Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

But yea man, this been a fucked up day for wrestling fans.

Still can't believe the Brian Christopher shit.

Man I still got a Too Cool foam hanging on my wall till this day. Its the first and only piece of wrestling memorabilia i've ever collected.

(got this pic from Ebay but this is what it looks like)

s-l1600.jpg

Cedric Alexander and Tye Dillinger are in hot water for rape jokes they made a few years ago. (2012)

Ced - it’s not rape if you yell SURPRISE!

Tye - it’s not rape if she’s asleep

Ced deleted every tweet of his and made an apology

A little over the top with what's going on scrutinizing past tweets. I know rape is a serious topic but we know those were jokes.

There was a time when people weren't so sensitive about shit like that being said as a joke.

The times have just changed and now motherfuckers wanna bring up old shit from those times in hopes of getting people in trouble.

Mr dubbz why tha no sign tha wwe is pretty strict on wrestlers givin them bad publicity

It aint the first time tweets from the past have come back to haunt WWE superstars and none of them were punished

Plus they just gave Terry a pass for calling people niggers.

You really think they gone punish Cedric so soon after that shit?

So will there be outrage if cedrick loses the title to gulac at summerslam, even if that was the plan all along?

Wwe put a 3 year ban on hogan ... You see how they did lio rush fa his Twitter comments about emmalina
Yeah anyone who doesn't believe Cedric about drop the title are setting themselves up for disappointment.

It's unfortunate because literally everyone were making all kinds of offensive, racial, sexist, homosexual jokes years ago before this PC era. To punish folks for that shit years back is pretentious, irrational, and hypersensitive.

Vince ,Steph, HHH have all done fucked up misogynistic, homosexual, racist, and offensive things in previous years. What happens when HHH Katie Vick or nation of domination skits resurface? Will he step down? When Vince forced Trish Stratus to kiss his ass? Steph Coporate bullying and physically assualting of Vickie Gurreo mocking the death of her husband?

Just saying shit is dumb af and another reason why no one should ever wanna work for this company.

Last edited:
Back