Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Kevin Lawler has posted a photo of the custom casket his brother was buried in.

“My brother Brian was a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan,” Kevin Lawler wrote on Facebook. “He had and collected everything Steelers imaginable. Special thanks to our friends for making him this customized casket so he can go out the only way he would want to! Brian would have loved this.”

06041F54-5D42-4614-8E91-721F96596F3C.jpeg

Christopher’s funeral and visitation are scheduled for tomorrow at the Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens.

Brian Christopher Death Under Investigation

Christopher’s death is being investigated by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. The 46-year-old was not on suicide watch as he was not thought to be a danger to himself at the time.

What is potentially more at play is the length of time he was left in a cell by himself. The use of solitary confinement has been heavily critisized by human rights advocates. The United Nations states solitary confinement, defined as imprisonment for more than 22 hours a day without meaningful human contact, should not exceed 15 days as per the Mandela Rules updated in 2015.

Brian Christopher was left alone in a cell for 23 days.

The Hardeman County Sheriff’s Office, however, says Christopher was never in solitary confinement but rather in a cell by himself as a result of his fame. Some are suggesting being alone all day by yourself in a cell carries the same effects of being left alone all day by yourself in a solitary confinement hole.

Sean “X-Pac” Waltman addressed the issue yesterday on his podcast. He also addressed it on social media.

“I’m saddened beyond words by Brian’s death,” Waltman wrote on Twitter. “He and I were close during our time in WWE together. I have many great memories of Brian both inside the ring and out. No one but the most dangerous criminals should be kept in solitary confinement for almost a month.”

https://www.sescoops.com/brian-chri...r-sexay-casket/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Big Cass is set to make his first appearance on the indie scene under his new name, and can you guess it? Yep, it's Big Cazz.

He will be appearing at Big Time Wrestling's upcoming event on Friday, September 21st at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, SC.

Cass was released on June 20, 2018, so his 90-day non-compete expires days before the appearance. Emma, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Meng, The Barbarian, Tommy Dreamer, James Ellsworth and WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley are also advertised for the show.

I’ve started to see talk within the iwc of people going to Summerslam staging some sort of walk out or just turning their backs and being silent during the Brock/Reigns match. We’ll see if that goes down

I’ve started to see talk within the iwc of people going to Summerslam staging some sort of walk out or just turning their backs and being silent during the Brock/Reigns match. We’ll see if that goes down

That would be big if it happens but I doubt it will

Yeah it won’t happen but that would really open Vince’s eyes. Like chanting CM Punk or booing Reigns didn’t work just like it didn’t work for 15 years with Cena.

Dean Ambrose is expected to return to WWE action within the next month, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. We have been told by one source that Ambrose is slated to be at the Summerslam PPV and should return to WWE storylines somewhere around that timeframe. Whether he appears at the PPV itself remains to be seen. A second source confirms Ambrose is expected back shortly.

Ambrose has been out for some time following triceps surgery last year, prematurely ending the reunion of The Shield. When he first went under the knife, WWE stated Ambrose would be out nine months. This month makes eight months into that process.

Ambrose, 32 years old, has been spotted regularly over the last half-year in Birmingham, Alabama, where he was rehabbing the injury. He was at the WWE Performance Center in June in advance of his return.

Over the course of his WWE run, Ambrose has held the WWE World Championship as well as the WWE Intercontinental, United States and Tag Team Championships.

Back