Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

A poster in anotha sure asked tha question should Booker t have been punished fa usin tha n word to hogan back in tha wcw? I wonda how book feel about hogan's reinstatement?

Dh6TLAeU0AIhpyI.jpg

DItU48fXUAABkec.jpg

WCW crowns Ron Simmons the first black world champion. Hulk Hogan arrives shortly after and we do not see a black man hold a world title again until THE VERY DAY Hogan makes his final appearance on a WCW broadcast

WCW crowns Ron Simmons the first black world champion. Hulk Hogan arrives shortly after and we do not see a black man hold a world title again until THE VERY DAY Hogan makes his final appearance on a WCW broadcast

I despise hogan for what he said and he’s a piece of shit but Ron Simmons didn’t all of a sudden lose the wcw world title cause hogan was coming. Simmons won the title in August of 1992 and held it for 5 months. Hogan didn’t come to wcw till June 1994. I will say that wcw, especially Bill Watts, was racist as fuck in the early 90s

Wwe shoulda made big E the first black "nxt homegrown " champion months ago or win mitb amd cash in

Yall think thats why those rumors of Big E getting a singles push came about? Maybe WWE was planning on pulling the trigger and having Big E win the title over on Smackdown just to have Hogan come and raise his hand or some shit but Big E may of not with it.. So maybe they went with Lashley instead cause look at the position hes in now? Theres a rumor floating around that Hogan might ref the match at Summerslam just so he can raise Lashleys hand should he win the match.

Seems like some shit they would do. I'd be mad if they shit happened with either one of them cause it would still take away from that moment

Fuck is your beef wit New Day and trying to brand them as coons bruh? Big E voiced his opinion in a post when the shit happened years ago. He wasnt defending Hogan for that shit then and hes not now
Imma need ta see that post dubbz..... btw wasn't Xavier woods consequences creed in tna? That was a coon gimmick as well

i can make an argument for almost every black wrestler past and present either

-cooning
-portraying a negative stereotype
-being docile/non-threatening

so i could see how a miserable ass nigga could confuse any black wrestler with doing one of the above. sometimes it’s obvious (cryme time). sometimes it’s not that deep (new day)

i can make an argument for almost every black wrestler past and present either

-cooning
-portraying a negative stereotype
-being docile/non-threatening

so i could see how a miserable ass nigga could confuse any black wrestler with doing one of the above. sometimes it’s obvious (cryme time). sometimes it’s not that deep (new day)
Already home you amuse me if nothin else your thoughts are tha gospel that we should all go by let you tell tha story... Imma give you black wrestlers that neva had a coonish gimmick

Ernie Ladd
bad news brown
tha gangstas
Ron Simmons
Thunderbolt Patterson

Already home if I may ask how old are you? Ii got quite a few years of watchin wrestlin unda my belt....... I hope you ain't one of these mid 20's niggas who have youtubed alot of old wrestlin

Back