Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ro wasn't you tha same brotha that said if naka didn't win tha world title by summaslam then he officially has flipped in tha wwe??? I hope ya a man of ya word... And as always keep hitting tha wack and feelings button

Yea I did say that since they dropped the ball with him as a main event guy. But he’s certainly excelling as a mid card us champ isn’t he? I still don’t understand why New day are coons to u. They sell merchandise. They are entertaining. If they were white would it be fine with u?

Yea I did say that since they dropped the ball with him as a main event guy. But he’s certainly excelling as a mid card us champ isn’t he? I still don’t understand why New day are coons to u. They sell merchandise. They are entertaining. If they were white would it be fine with u?
If they were white i would have no problem.... But I'm black.. Tha new day have fallen just short of eatin KFC on live tv

So they can’t dance and have a good time and be themselves since they are black. Gotcha

Basically what niggas are saying

Having fun on tv = cooning

Smh

Imo they would have been coons if they would have stayed with the NoD light or the original gospel nigga gimmick.

Cause they would literally be negative caricatures of black men...

What they doing now aint that. They just a group of nerds having fun on tv.

Tha pancake tossin,Tha cover of booty o's cereal(extremely offensive,)kofi Kingston walkin on his hands like a monkey,sayin anything ta please tha establishment,big e week ta week homosexual antics... do I need ta say more?

Understood

That team hell no reunion was short lived

With the injury to Kane's left foot, PWInsider.com has learned that Kane suffered an injury to his Achille's tendon on the go-home show for Extreme Rules last week. That is why he's been seen in the walking boot and why WWE had Team Hell No attacked backstage at the Extreme Rules PPV.

We are told that Kane is not expected back on WWE TV anytime soon as he's getting ready for the final run of his push to become the Mayor of Knox County, TN.

Truth told all 3 members of new day need ta make a statement if that's how they truly feel not just kofi

they just co-signed Kofi’s post.. the letter signs off as the new day, so this could just be their thoughts all summed up.. it’s not from one person..

Back