Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don’t mind these guys coming back for a payday, as long as it’s not for a title and it’s to either elevate talent or have a “dream match.” Their match definitely shouldn’t be the main event either.
Chris Jericho came back ta win a title or two is he included in this discussion as well?

30_ECW_06182018kb__0894--1674ebcabfd9eb9a99b4bf9b26d56022.jpg

tumblr_pbrgip2TUR1rmv1vdo1_540.png

9KAKBft.jpg

ECW ECW
Asuka has sum large feet fa a woman

I’m cool with past wrestlers returning to a full time schedule (batista, jericho) even if it is for a short period of time. I wouldn’t mind them winning a championship either because again, they show up and perform week in and week out.

But part timers who only show up once every few weeks or months should not be given a world championship.

Chris Jericho came back ta win a title or two is he included in this discussion as well?

Jericho may be a part timer but he rarely was in the main event and if he was, he wasn’t champion (like when he and then universal champ Kevin Owens were bffs). Jericho has worked with talent that he elevated (KO, miz, Bray Wyatt)

Jericho may be a part timer but he rarely was in the main event and if he was, he wasn’t champion (like when he and then universal champ Kevin Owens were bffs). Jericho has worked with talent that he elevated (KO, miz, Bray Wyatt)
You make a good point but just last year he beat ko fa tha us title..

Back