Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I was on YouTube and a blogger made a point that maybe Brock keeps Tha title till tha Cormier fight.... He said Tha ww e universal champ vs. Tha UFC heavyweight champ could do big buisness(if he signs anotha contract in August) but if Brock lesnar were ta win and have both titles on raw Monday night would be epic

I was on YouTube and a blogger made a point that maybe Brock keeps Tha title till tha Cormier fight.... He said Tha ww e universal champ vs. Tha UFC heavyweight champ could do big buisness(if he signs anotha contract in August) but if Brock lesnar were ta win and have both titles on raw Monday night would be epic

Only if Strowman cashes in to win the title.

I don’t want him carrying the Universal just because they gonna use it for some first time image shit. Should’ve done that when he was first back.

If Brock defended the universal title like he’s supposed to and was consistently on raw this would make so much sense and be a pretty cool moment but FOH since needs to drop the title asap

Brock should at least had to do 2 raws a month

And I wish Jon Jones could get his shit together...he be would the GOAT mma fighter no qustions asked...

Back