Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yall think thats why those rumors of Big E getting a singles push came about? Maybe WWE was planning on pulling the trigger and having Big E win the title over on Smackdown just to have Hogan come and raise his hand or some shit but Big E may of not with it.. So maybe they went with Lashley instead cause look at the position hes in now? Theres a rumor floating around that Hogan might ref the match at Summerslam just so he can raise Lashleys hand should he win the match.

Seems like some shit they would do. I'd be mad if they shit happened with either one of them cause it would still take away from that moment

Yup. Taints everything it stands for.

Mark Henry said if Hogan is genuine about change he will do everything ta help him out....hate ta say it but gotta put Henry in tha coon category

Dont think anyone who is genuinely repentant is beyond saving or rehabilitation. The consequences are there and rightfully so...but if genuine about making a 180 on thier behavior and ideals then why not assist them.

Thing is with me and most people is that they feel that Hogan is full of shit.

So I hope these crowds go nuclear on him. If they say disrespectful shit to performers because of shit beyond thier control....they better be disrespectfu as fuck to Hogan.

But Im not expecting that...

Dont think anyone who is genuinely repentant is beyond saving or rehabilitation. The consequences are there and rightfully so...but if genuine about making a 180 on thier behavior and ideals then why not assist them.

Thing is with me and most people is that they feel that Hogan is full of shit.

So I hope these crowds go nuclear on him. If they say disrespectful shit to performers because of shit beyond thier control....they better be disrespectfu as fuck to Hogan.

But Im not expecting that...
I knew Hogan wasn't shit when his son got in tha car accident and Tha friend got paralyzed.... remember when they had tha audio of tha jailhouse call and he was talkin negative about Tha friend

I knew Hogan wasn't shit when his son got in tha car accident and Tha friend got paralyzed.... remember when they had tha audio of tha jailhouse call and he was talkin negative about Tha friend

The hogan knows best show ruined that entire family. That’s were it all started

All women’s ppv and/or women’s tag titles?

Last edited:
Whats crazy is that whenever Hogan appears on TV he will proly get a huge pop smh...

From those in the arena maybe but I'd imagine the hour that they have him on will see a big drop in tv ratings and you know them wrestling news sites will be talking about it too.

In regard to the teased WWE announcement this Monday, there’s been talk in the last several weeks of a women’s PPV featuring talents from the main roster coming out of a report from ProWrestlingSheet.com.

Several female performers in the company have confirmed to PWInsider.com that they were told recently it was something the company has been working on developing.

PWInsider.com has been told by one source the show would take place in September at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island. There are a number of Sundays open at the venue. WWE does not have any events currently listed for Sunday 9/30, so that could be the date. That said, WWE does not have any TV tapings scheduled for the Northeast and Monday 10/1, they are in Seattle for Raw, all of which obviously would make staging such an event a lot harder than usual.

Attempts to get WWE to confirm thus far have been unsuccessful. Stay tuned.

In regard to the teased WWE announcement this Monday, there’s been talk in the last several weeks of a women’s PPV featuring talents from the main roster coming out of a report from ProWrestlingSheet.com.

Several female performers in the company have confirmed to PWInsider.com that they were told recently it was something the company has been working on developing.

PWInsider.com has been told by one source the show would take place in September at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island. There are a number of Sundays open at the venue. WWE does not have any events currently listed for Sunday 9/30, so that could be the date. That said, WWE does not have any TV tapings scheduled for the Northeast and Monday 10/1, they are in Seattle for Raw, all of which obviously would make staging such an event a lot harder than usual.

Attempts to get WWE to confirm thus far have been unsuccessful. Stay tuned.

frabz-thatll-put-some-butts-in-the-seats-e1582d_zpsqjmaekui.jpg

Shit is starting to become too forced man. And why is Stephanie acting like she is brainchild behind the whole women revolution when it's really triple H? Shit is lame AF.

I'm all for a women's ppv, but just announce it don't make it a big ass deal, shit be hella cringe when they be having fake tears and shit.

The women’s revolution in 2015 was awful. Remember teamPCB or whatever their name was vs the bellas and Sasha/Naomi/tamina? Smh

Shit is starting to become too forced man. And why is Stephanie acting like she is brainchild behind the whole women revolution when it's really triple H? Shit is lame AF.

I'm all for a women's ppv, but just announce it don't make it a big ass deal, shit be hella cringe when they be having fake tears and shit.

this really annoys me
she hasn’t done jack shit for that division. so making her the face of the revolution is insulting every woman on that roster that made the revolution what it was

it’s usually the same song and dance with wwe so i try not to critique them for trying something new. as far as the women’s ppv, i’m intrigued. but they no longer get graded on a curve. they shed that a years ago when they started stealing the show

whether it’s great or a dud, the fans will let them know

The more I think about it I like the idea of a all women ppv every year. I guess I was just heated earlier because Stephanie be trying to claim shit and it be hella cringe. I want them to make history and tear the place down, but do it having great matches, not just by doing all that PC fake tears shit.

I think Steph been pushin fa tha women ta get equal shine behind tha scenes more than you think... She know her dad don't respect women's wrestlin in general & as a woman who has wrestled on occasion Steph sought ta help change his thinkin

Back