Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Top guys who could talk like rock and Austin never needed scripts. Y’all think Roman reigns getting scripted promos?

I also like how the dirt sheets are gospel now lol

I am anti anything that gets Shenco going.

that’s like taking headphones off a retard… nobody wanna hear that noise they bout to make. But everyone finna be mad at your ass for setting him off.
You wanna argue my points like an adult or…?because the personal attacks don’t effect me. 2nd agreement and all

Top guys who could talk like rock and Austin never needed scripts. Y’all think Roman reigns getting scripted promos?

I also like how the dirt sheets are gospel now lol

I hate to be that guy but.. I didnt see you saying this any of the times they were putting up shit about WWE brother Shenco.

Its crazy how shit has changed tho because without any negativity to post about WWE the dirtsheets are hungry and starting to post more shit about AEW just so they can continue to eat.

Its crazy how shit has changed tho because without any negativity to post about WWE the dirtsheets are hungry and starting to post more shit about AEW just so they can continue to eat.
Give it a minute and it’ll even out. It’s already folks starting to complain about HHH bringing in “vanilla midgets” like gargano

Are those not valid reasons?
Tony appearing in 100 interviews folks dont watch anyway does nothing to the wrestling product when watching. It has no factor on the AEW product unless he leaking info.

The best thing said on here is about the promos, run it by somebody if you going to shoot shots to see if connecting the dots later makes sense.

Tony appearing in 100 interviews folks dont watch anyway does nothing to the wrestling product when watching. It has no factor on the AEW product unless he leaking info.

The best thing said on here is about the promos, run it by somebody if you going to shoot shots to see if connecting the dots later makes sense.
Lets talk about doing another silly interim title match, he has no clue what he's doing

Both companies have their issues. Both have had their issues called out by plenty of us who are fans of BOTH shows.
Difference is one is not even 5 YEARS OLD yet for some reason is supposed to be performing the same as a company with a 4 decade head start

We have some more details on yesterday's talent meeting.

Tony Khan opened the meeting discussing the new Vice Presidents and talent relations and development, and how everything would work and flow going forward under that new system. He was very much animated in talking about how the wrestling business has always been dominated by WWE and how AEW was founded to give fans an alternative. The fact that there's been some lines tossed from WWE circles towards AEW contracted talents, for obvious reasons, was not something AEW was happy about, leading to him telling the crew that Megha Parekh had emailed WWE's Co-Presidents Nick Khan and Stephanie McMahon to warn them to not tamper with talents.

VP Pat Buck spoke about how the talents would need to respect the Coaches and the way things are structured now as opposed to going to Khan for everything. He spoke about how talents can properly pitch ideas going forward and some other things of that nature.

Tony Schiavone went into his past experience and time with WCW to give a fuller idea of why he's now in his position to help everyone. We are told Schiavone came off extremely well like an "Uncle who wanted all the kids in his family to succeed."

Chris Jericho gave what we are told amounted to a speech to rally the troops and give his own personal thoughts on getting AEW this far.

The Young Bucks, specifically Matt Jackson, stated that they were all available to help anyone who wanted it and that they were easy to find and to come to them if anyone needed anything.

At this point, Kenny Omega spoke and was the harshest towards the locker room in what we are told by some came off as "tough love" and by others as really "heavy-handed." Some saw this as Omega trying to light a fire under the roster and others felt differently. After Omega finished speaking, Megha Parekh spoke on what was described to PWInsider on some "legal" related things.

Tony Khan then finished up and got very fired up again about the company and what he's put into it.

Several weeks ago, there was talk that WWE would be moving their TV ratings from TV-PG to TV-14. While there was smoke to the fire at the time, that is no longer the case.

PWInsider.com has learned from multiple sources that there are no current plans to change the company's TV ratings for their weekly series.

WWE will be remaining TV-PG for the forseeable future on both FOX and the USA Network.

Back