Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

According to Wrestling Observer Radio’sDave Meltzer, there’s no need for you to wonder if someone like Hangman Page or Darby Allin will get a title match with Moxley at All Out. That’s because a championship rematch between Punk and Moxley is planned for the main event of the show:

“We’ve only got just over a week [until All Out], but it is Punk and Moxley. I don’t know if they’re gonna add stips or whatever, but that is the main event.”
“[Punk’s] gonna be back in 10 days. Look, he’ll go in there selling the foot...the rematch is in Chicago. Punk’s gonna be cheered like crazy. Punk can play the babyface with the bad foot...and they can work a great match with that handicap.”

According to Wrestling Observer Radio’sDave Meltzer, there’s no need for you to wonder if someone like Hangman Page or Darby Allin will get a title match with Moxley at All Out. That’s because a championship rematch between Punk and Moxley is planned for the main event of the show:
Which make what happened yesterday even more silly with the booking, if they was facing each other at the ppv why even do anything on Dynamite

He also needs to stop being so available. He can still make appearances on busitopen radio or whatever but stop telling everyone everything

Again this is a relatively nee company. I give him a slight pass b/c he's still learning.

Damn right promote YOUR company. Give the pro wrestling fans what they've been wanting for a while. But at the same time...tighten up the screws as they say on Busted Open.

We know he's a fan...but he's also a businessman. So he does need to act accordingly when it's needed. He also needs a creative team whohe can trust take the reigns.

When you're starting a new business...its common for the owner to be hands on. B/c at the end of the day...the success and failure will always fall in your lap. So I get it. But now he needs to start easing that roll to someone who can take the baton, and keeping going. Continue making improvements along the way.

Wrestlers are gonna be unhappy no matter what you do. B/c everyone wants to be the top guy/gal. Which is why I said AEW's current issues is nothing new. Shytbl like this has been going on since the inception of pro wrestling. And it's not gonna change now. Nor will it change in the future. As long as you got egos...pride...multiple personalities...etc...then this kinda thing is normal.

It'll all make for great stories in docs and interviews in a couple of years neway.

Backstage heat...wrestlers unhappy...fights...issues wit the booker...wait that's new??? Lol!

Thought it was the nature of the business? Especially all the stories that's been told. And even more UNTOLD.
ThEse cats say shit just keep their anti AEW campaign going. You can just sit back and watch folks pop up and find reasons when shit like this goes down to bury AEW. Twitter bleeds out...

Last edited:
AcT mOrE LiKe VinCe mCMaHon....fans dont know what they truly want.

Tony is more like Triple H then Vince.
Both do everybody radio
Both have to get hugs from their talent.
Both huge wrestling fans
Both invest in the indie fav guys

Both do everybody radio
Both like hugs from their talent.
Both huge wrestling fans
Yea because I'm not letting them go they're signed for 5 more years

Both do everybody radio
Both huge wrestling fans

HHH doesn’t make as many appearances as Tony

HHH doesn’t make as many appearances as Tony
Triple H before the heart issue def was on everybody show and now he getting back to the routine as I just passed 4 differenr videos of Triple H doing media runs in the past week.

Folks just grew up with Hunter so he is favored one of the 2.

Both do everybody radio
Both huge wrestling fans

whose radio does HHH be on weekly?!

you must of known i was gone say something about those child like hugs too cause yea

you must of known i was gone say something about those child like hugs too cause yea
Sorry radio i mean podcast/wrestling shows on youtube. Right now i got 4 sitting on my stuff I may like part from the past 2 weeks from people including Logan Paul.

And yeah both hug their talents like the talents number 1 fan.

It ain't Busted Open. Bust Open gets accused by WWE marks for only being pro AEW. BO have extended the invite numerous times to HHH/Steph to come on the show. But they keep getting denied. And this is one of the most credible pro wrestling shows out there.

It ain't Busted Open. Bust Open gets accused by WWE marks for only being pro AEW. BO have extended the invite numerous times to HHH/Steph to come on the show. But they keep getting denied. And this is one of the most credible pro wrestling shows out there.
Because busted open doesnt go out their way to find every little flaw so they can push a narrative. WWE goes where they are favored and can control their narrative.

Last edited:
So now tk is too available after folks complained last month about him not being available to the talent? Now tk is friends with everyone but was a power tripping egomaniac with Cody, and a suspected racist with swole?

Y’all didn’t want an alternative, y’all wanted wwe with different colors

Vince was too tight on scripted promos, Khan is way too loose.

there’s consequences to both

Vinces way gives you stale and very plastic promos. Only a select handful were/are given a bit more elbow room and those typically come across more liked and more natural. So they’re not given FULL freedom but it’s the Goldilocks spot..probably bullet points, a small script and stay on topic/point. (they still had to stay away from banned words)

Khan is so loose it’s allowing the real beef to spill out onto the mic and adding more fuel to the fire which is creating the backstage issues and heat. They have to have guidelines, bullet points, some type of blueprint. Yeah we as an audience like it and oooh and ahh but you have issues spilling out and we are hearing/seeing it.

You gotta be in between and can’t be too tight or too loose.

Bullet points is the way to imo. Can still be creative...but stay on track.

But know what...we talkin all this & that about the issues. But all of it can be a straight up work. Shyt to get computers putin. If so...helluva job AEW

Back