Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

👀

Interestingly enough ... an unidentified woman was seen walking behind Vince as he prepared to get into his sprinter van. McMahon's wife Linda was absent.
A575DE79-F6CE-4E27-B10C-AE2375A4CD30.jpeg
Are we just going to ignore the fact this lady is carrying her purse in her mouth?

“So after the promo I get to the back and Eddie is flipping out yelling ‘YOU CANT CALL ME FAT’ over and over as I’m trying to walk down the stairs in gorilla making a big scene. People get in between us, Eddie tries to pie face me and he more like touches my face, it was weird. And everyone backs everyone up. It was unfortunate cause this promo was on a taped show and easily could have been edited (which they ended up doing anyways) i know this isn’t Eddie’s first time being aggressive and getting out of control backstage. I know he had to do some kind of anger management after this whole thing. This whole thing was very unnecessary but it Is what it is, Live & learn I guess, onto the next we go.”
If I was Eddie I would come back and beat his ass again since Sammy got personal again

If I was Eddie I would come back and beat his ass again since Sammy got personal again
fbcwgj_xkaapt9i-jpg.131414

Y'all advocating putting hands on coworkers for cutting a heel promo that didn't even make television?

Keep that mans WEIGHT out your fudgin' mouth!
will-smith-will-smith-oscars.gif

Back