Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

i find it strange that Rock keeps his ex wife in a high position in alot of his day to day buisness..... i understand she came from the buisness world & they share a daughter together but i'm sorry i shouldn't have to text my ex when i have to take a shit either.

I understand. They are still good friends. I couldn’t do it but good for them if it works for them. Wanna hear something else strange? I think her bf/husband is Rocks trainer

I understand. They are still good friends. I couldn’t do it but good for them if it works for them. Wanna hear something else strange? I think her bf/husband is Rocks trainer

Couldn't be me!

Hollywood weird like that tho. + I believe all those mfs be sharing partners from the rappers to the actors

I know it be some swapping goin on

i find it strange that Rock keeps his ex wife in a high position in alot of his day to day buisness..... i understand she came from the buisness world & they share a daughter together but i'm sorry i shouldn't have to text my ex when i have to take a shit either.
Rock probably still trying to keep it in house and keep her in the fold so she wouldn't take 1/2. She probably saw that it made business sense and he was gonna be Hollywood's next big thing. She can still eat off of him without going after him.

Nobody wins when the family feud

I'll pass on Jeff Jarrett episode
Nah it might be good. He'll probably jump into him and Lawler in Memphis, release from WWE the 1st time as a wrestler, the SlapNuts stuff in WCW, all the bad business in WCW, TNA and Dixie, and him stealing Kurt's wife in TNA

Rock probably still trying to keep it in house and keep her in the fold so she wouldn't take 1/2. She probably saw that it made business sense and he was gonna be Hollywood's next big thing. She can still eat off of him without going after him.

Nobody wins when the family feud

Or...OR...they just have a great relationship.

Hey guys...it is possible for two people who've divorced to remain friends. Not every divorce is messy. Plus from what he's said about her in the past...she's one of his most trusted people in his circle.

She knows money considering she was VP at Merrill Lynch if I'm not mistaken. Why wouldn't you have her in the fold to protect your investments?

Word is Sasha has a drinking problem and is always partying on the road and management was picking up on it.

Apparently Naomi pitched to Heyman to be apart of the Bloodline and Heyman pitched it to upper management and they instantly shut it down saying it dont fit what they got going on.

Both about to be out the door its looking.

I compare the feud b/t Deeb/Thunder to Charlotte/Rousey

The build up...meh. Promos not really hittin. Just like Charlotte/Rousey

The match I think will be just as good as Charlotte/Rousey I Quit Match tho.

I compare the feud b/t Deeb/Thunder to Charlotte/Rousey

The build up...meh. Promos not really hittin. Just like Charlotte/Rousey

The match I think will be just as good as Charlotte/Rousey I Quit Match tho.
Deeb can bring it in the ring and is starting to get over character-wise so I'm expecting a good match. Serena just needs a good character to play off of on the mic.
I'd like to see her have a feud with Britt where Britt can help get the feud over on the mic and Deeb in the ring

Word is Sasha has a drinking problem and is always partying on the road and management was picking up on it.

Apparently Naomi pitched to Heyman to be apart of the Bloodline and Heyman pitched it to upper management and they instantly shut it down saying it dont fit what they got going on.

Both about to be out the door its looking.

And it really don't

I never understood niggas wanting her in the Bloodline. If anybody should get that position it should be Tamina 🤷🏿‍♂️ she makes way more sense and it gives her something to do other than chase that goofy ass 24/7 title. Put her back w/ the Usos

And it really don't

I never understood niggas wanting her in the Bloodline. If anybody should get that position it should be Tamina 🤷🏿‍♂️ she makes way more sense and it gives her something to do other than chase that goofy ass 24/7 title. Put her back w/ the Usos
If Heyman can be a part of it I see no reason Naomi can't.

If Heyman can be a part of it I see no reason Naomi can't.

He not addressed as blood either Reigns calls him Wiseman.

Plus it makes absolutely no sense for them to skip over tamina to make Naomi the first Lady of the stable lmao it makes no sense at all

That's the guy's wife, we've seen them "acknowledge" it on tv. Tamina hasn't been affiliated with them on tv since their debut, they can easily put Naomi in there and she would be more over than Tamina. Even Roman mentioned her when he was feuding with Jey and Jimmy talking about kicking their wives from the table

It just didn't look right that her husband is affiliated with his cousin who's running things and she's being slapped by an authority figure

Back