Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Best way to enioy wrestling is to not follow anything wrestling related on twitter. Full of AEW haters and fans who claim to "know more" about the wrestling business then the folks actually in it.

This is the only site I go to to discuss wrestling. Don’t ever look at the comments on Instagram too

Best way to enioy wrestling is to not follow anything wrestling related on twitter. Full of AEW & WWE haters and fans who claim to "know more" about the wrestling business then the folks actually in it.

That shit goes both ways fr.

I only follow it to be on top of news cause a lot of news worthy shit hits twitter first then the journalist get it

Best way to enioy wrestling is to not follow anything wrestling related on twitter. Full of AEW haters and fans who claim to "know more" about the wrestling business then the folks actually in it.
I used to be read the comments section on Cageside Seats…stopped that for a while…them folks crazy man lmao

I used to be read the comments section on Cageside Seats…stopped that for a while…them folks crazy man lmao
Lol twitter was the first no no for me, then it led in to IG comments then my last straw was joing a wrestling group on Facebook....man, those boys are lost in the sea of hopeless.

I rather just follow a dirt sheet site and get the info late then deal with those twitter nerds. Shit just kills brain cells.

thats what i was doing before, its this old site my older bro put me on it back in like 98 man n even that shit got taken over by trolls once AEW came around n people started picking sides. Now i dont go there anymore.

thats how i found wrestlinginc which is probably the best non social media site for news but they aint shit either. I never would comment on there but I would read the comments & after peeping some racist shit I made a post to point it out and those mfs banned me from commenting. after that i stopped supporting them n found twitter.

So yea, i guess the shit is just everywhere.

Kinda make me miss the days of not even knowing about dirtsheets

thats what i was doing before, its this old site my older bro put me on it back in like 98 man n even that shit got taken over by trolls once AEW came around n people started picking sides. Now i dont go there anymore.

thats how i found wrestlinginc which is probably the best non social media site for news but they aint shit either. I never would comment on there but I would read the comments & after peeping some racist shit I made a post to point it out and those mfs banned me from commenting. after that i stopped supporting them n found twitter.

So yea, i guess the shit is just everywhere.

Kinda make me miss the days of not even knowing about dirtsheets

I got into the dirtsheets around the time Steve Austin first no showed the raw after Wrestlemania 18 in 2002. I let it ruin so many moments but it’s hard to not read it when you can see it

I honestly never got put on to dirtsheets til 2007 as an adult when I came back to watching wrestling from taking a hiatus getting caught up high school life in 2004-2006. Luckily i got to catch all those attitude era moments and early Ruthless Agression suprises with no heads up or what the fuck was about to happen.

That experience is gone now no matter how hard I dont want to see it. I still have a bad habit of looking daily plus with social media its kind of hard not to.

I got into the dirtsheets around the time Steve Austin first no showed the raw after Wrestlemania 18 in 2002. I let it ruin so many moments but it’s hard to not read it when you can see it

Yep. I know that those sites never going away but if they did then shit would be a lot more enjoyable and the IWC would be a lot less toxic too without all the backstage business being leaked

I remember there was a number i think 511. You would call they would charge 50 cents to give you the ppv results right after it aired or some possible backstage stuff. I know my parents wanted to kick my ass out over those calls but I mostly used them to see ppv results at 1am in the 90s right after since I barely got to order them and shit was so exciting then it was hard to wait a whole day til Raw came on.

I remember there was a number i think 511. You would call they would charge 50 cents to give you the ppv results right after it aired or some possible backstage stuff. I know my parents wanted to kick my ass out over those calls but I mostly used them to see ppv results at 1am in the 90s right after since I barely got to order them and shit was so exciting then it was hard to wait a whole day til Raw came on.

I didnt know about this but I think i saw something not long ago where JR was talking about it n how it would be used to spoil shit during the monday night wars i think

Mark Henry made a good point tho.

When Austin bounced...I don't recall WWE going outta their way to bury him on Raw AND Smackdown

When Jeff Hardy bounced IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury him on both Raw and Smackdown.

When Toni Storm bounced and bought her own ticket back home...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury her on both shows.

But they sho went hard in the paint wit Sasha & Naomi tho. They made sure they got THEIR narrative out first. This is why folks should wait til BOTH sides of the story come out.

Cuz at this rate...WWE want people to believe their side only and that's it. Is it a shoot? Is it a work? We'll see.

Mark Henry made a good point tho.

When Austin bounced...I don't recall WWE going outta their way to bury him on Raw AND Smackdown

When Jeff Hardy bounced IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury him on both Raw and Smackdown.

When Toni Storm bounced and bought her own ticket back home...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury her on both shows.

But they sho went hard in the paint wit Sasha & Naomi tho. They made sure they got THEIR narrative out first. This is why folks should wait til BOTH sides of the story come out.

Cuz at this rate...WWE want people to believe their side only and that's it. Is it a shoot? Is it a work? We'll see.
When Austin bounced they 100% went out their way to bury him for it, they sent Rock out to drop a promo about how Austin dropped his ball and walked out on them and how if you dont want to be here stay your ass at home.. Smackdown they spoke on it again at that week.

Was listening to Conrad and JR talk about actually the other night while I was doing some cleaning and they mentioned how Austins crowd energy simmered down after the walk out and WWE burying the situation.

Conrad made a point as to why you would want to bury your talent like that on live tv because it sets the tone for fans to look at them on the weak side and a quitter and possibly be water expecially if the talent is a top favored one and JR brought up its true because Austin never quite the same reception after he came back frok that up until his final match.

Last edited:
Back