Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

When Austin bounced they 100% went out their way to bury him for it, they sent Rock out to drop a promo about how Austin dropped his ball and walked out on them and how if you dont want to be here stay your ass at home.. Smackdown they spoke on it again at that week.

Was listening to Conrad and JR talk about actually the other night while I was doing some cleaning and they mentioned how Austins crowd energy simmered down after the walk out and WWE burying the situation.

Conrad made a point as to why you would want to bury your talent like that on live tv because it sets the tone for fans to look at them on the weak side and a quitter and possibly be water expecially if the talent is a top favored one and JR brought up its true because Austin never quite the same reception after he came back frok that up until his final match.

There’s a WWE confidential episode where they buried him and they also did that on the Raw that he missed

Well shyt...I vaguely remember all that.

So in other words...Sasha is good. Cuz when that glass breaks for Austin...that building still erupts.

Mark Henry made a good point tho.

When Austin bounced...I don't recall WWE going outta their way to bury him on Raw AND Smackdown

When Jeff Hardy bounced IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury him on both Raw and Smackdown.

When Toni Storm bounced and bought her own ticket back home...WWE didn't go outta their way to bury her on both shows.

But they sho went hard in the paint wit Sasha & Naomi tho. They made sure they got THEIR narrative out first. This is why folks should wait til BOTH sides of the story come out.

Cuz at this rate...WWE want people to believe their side only and that's it. Is it a shoot? Is it a work? We'll see.

Nah they definitely went in.

of all the situations you listed Austins is the closest to this one and they gave him the same treatment.

Jeff left during a houseshow and Toni like a day before SD.

theres =a video of Vince talking bout how thats the worst thing you can do as a talent even way back then too, so its not just them picking on those two

Nah they definitely went in.

of all the situations you listed Austins is the closest to this one and they gave him the same treatment.

Jeff left during a houseshow and Toni like a day before SD.

theres =a video of Vince talking bout how thats the worst thing you can do as a talent even way back then too, so its not just them picking on those two

ad6

I think most of his focus will be on the launch of the XFL. This is what...the 3rd time they relaunching this?

I think this time tho they might be more successful.

Covid fucked up that last reboot so I wouldn't even count that.

I think Rock switched it up a lil bit too so it'll be interesting to see how it go

i find it strange that Rock keeps his ex wife in a high position in alot of his day to day buisness..... i understand she came from the buisness world & they share a daughter together but i'm sorry i shouldn't have to text my ex when i have to take a shit either.

Back