Official Wrestling News Thread

Screenshot_20220517-180032_Instagram.jpg

The more and more i read about this my opinion has changed. Those 2 are idiots. Im sorry.

Idiots? Why? Neither of them were gonna win a secondary title. And of course WWE gives zero fucks about the womens tag titles
Because they both were going to be in high profile main event matches regardless if
they lose or not. Naomi more so the bigger idiot because I know she just following Sasha as this behavior is outside her character. Your paid to perform and play a role. Now there is some circumstances where I can understand where I could see
if it was something degrading or kill the persons star power but there are ton of talent that would be happy to take those big matches.

Those tag titles nothing to cry over. I know Naomi getting talked to by Jey and Jimmy.

I love when talent stick it to WWE and I mean before the details i was 100% behind those girls.....this aint it tho.

I support what they did but at the same time I can understand the locker room not fucking w/ it. Peep how the headline from earlier says theres heat on Sasha.

there is no mention of Naomi because shes a first time offender who probably just followed along w/ Sasha but this is the 2nd or idk maybe even 3rd time that Sasha has walked out when they had her booked for some shit and at the end of the day that dont just effect her, it effects whoever she working with too.

Naomi doesnt get off free imo either though becuase I KNOW there were people pushing for her to get more opportunities.. only for her to squander this one.

win or lose the situation the position that they were bout to put her in aint one to sneeze at

Reactions: Csopq and OGDirtyD
many top guys have walked out but because they’re super favored it wasn’t looked down upon…

a walk out is a walk out…same energy should be given imo