Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ric Flair All CYN?

Cause AEW not touching his ass no time soon. Not after Dark Side of the Ring

I forgot all about NWA. Don't ever see much about them anymore. I guess they just doing specials/ppv events?
They werent running during the pandemic. They started back shortly before Mickie was brought in to the Rumble. But looks they are only running ppv specials for now.

The rumor is it will be a 6 man match with Ric and FTR vs Rock N Roll Xpress and a 3rd guy. I figured that sounded like some NWA shit since Rock N Roll Xpress is on there.

They werent running during the pandemic. They started back shortly before Mickie was brought in to the Rumble. But looks they are only running ppv specials for now.

The rumor is it will be a 6 man match with Ric and FTR vs Rock N Roll Xpress and a 3rd guy. I figured that sounded like some NWA shit since Rock N Roll Xpress is on there.
i think it might be Tully Blanchard tbh.

The Judgment Day’s leader happens to be one of the lucky names on WWE’s apparent list of wrestlers who are allowed to get their hair cut backstage at television tapings. Per Fightful, an internal email in WWE indicates the following men are on the approved haircut list:

• AJ Styles
  • Bobby Lashley
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Damian Priest
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Edge
  • Finn Balor
  • Happy Corbin
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Kevin Owens
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Madcap Moss
  • Miz
  • Paul Heyman
  • Randy Orton
  • Ricochet
  • Matt Riddle
  • Roman Reigns
  • Sami Zayn
  • Seth Rollins
  • Sheamus
  • Xavier Woods
To be clear, this doesn’t necessarily mean wrestlers who are missing from the list can’t get haircuts outside of WWE. This is simply the list of men on the roster who have permission to use the company barber backstage at WWE television tapings.

...ok I'm lost. So why is this important?

Extra perk?

Its Sunday night and you need a haircut. You leave tomorrow morning for a flight to the city that Raw is at but need a cur. It would be very convenient to get a cut backstage before Raw, right?

Extra perk?

Its Sunday night and you need a haircut. You leave tomorrow morning for a flight to the city that Raw is at but need a cur. It would be very convenient to get a cut backstage before Raw, right?

Soooo...they saying

"Hey these are the only people who get the privilege of getting a haircut from our backstage barber. The rest of you...gtfoh! Go find YOUR OWN barber"

Cold-blooded

Back