Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

many top guys have walked out but because they’re super favored it wasn’t looked down upon…

a walk out is a walk out…same energy should be given imo
what makes it worse for Banks is she walked out twice on Vince in a 3 year timeframe.

Last edited:
what makes it worse for Banks is she walked out twiceon Vionce in a 3 year timeframe.

worse for banks? It should be worse for the damn writers…what do they not get? why do the wrestlers gotta bend to their every whim? what does Vince not get? there has to be some sort of compromise…as tag champs, they’re put there for a reason… so listen, it ain’t hard… the big guys that did it got whatever they wanted…same energy

worse for banks? It should be worse for the damn writers…what do they not get? why do the wrestlers gotta bend to their every whim? what does Vince not get? there has to be some sort of compromise…as tag champs, they’re put there for a reason… so listen, it ain’t hard… the big guys that did it got whatever they wanted…same energy
you misunderstood me.... when i said worse for banks i basically was saying her walking out twice will literally make it damn near impossible for any big promotion to sign her.

you misunderstood me.... when i said worse for banks i basically was saying her walking out twice will literally make it damn near impossible for any big promotion to sign her.

nah I get that.. I’m saying it shouldn’t be that way… my bad that I didn’t make that more clear.

the story doesn’t make sense to me

either sasha or naomi are dumb as fuck *cm punk’s ryback voice* or there’s more to the story

Last edited:
It would have been more intriguing if Naomi wasn’t already a champion
We've seen champion vs champion title matches. Naomi had the chance to showcase that she can be a top woman in the company by having a program with the champ and she threw it away. The company will never give her a chance now and she's at risk of getting future endeavored

We've seen champion vs champion title matches. Naomi had the chance to showcase that she can be a top woman in the company by having a program with the champ and she threw it away. The company will never give her a chance now and she's at risk of getting future endeavored

ahh yes a guaranteed loss to Bianca Belair. That would have surely meant something!! No one in their right mind would think she would have any chance vs Bianca. Oh well!

ahh yes a guaranteed loss to Bianca Belair. That would have surely meant something!! No one in their right mind would think she would have any chance vs Bianca. Oh well!
Yea because acts like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Rock Lita and Trish never had to put someone over in a title match, who do y'all think Naomi is that she shouldn't put Bianca over

Why does it matter. Its a chance to be in the title match regardless and havr a showcasing. Lets say they tore the house down and management looks at her in a new light? Opportunity she wasted. Its better then carrying those toy belts and akwardly dancing with Sasha with zero credible teams to mash with.

Yea because acts like Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Rock Lita and Trish never had to put someone over in a title match, who do y'all think Naomi is that she shouldn't put Bianca over
Chi you spot on with that. Folks put over mfs all the time regardless. It would be a diff story if it wasnt titles the whole wrestling community looks at as a joke. Those toy belts dont make her superior to those bookings. Naomi would probabaly be back to showing up on tv every other week if she wasnt in that tag in nothing to show for feuds or just tv matches.

Last edited:
I dont think the issue is about Sasha puttin Ronda over (or whomeva). Lookin back at her past matches...she never had an issue wit that. Definitely didn't mind doing it for Bianca.

This is pretty much creative coming up wit a wack azzz idea...and both Sasha & Naomi reacted accordingly like...
gf5ddpgoslyl.gif

B/c let's all be real...creative's idea was stupid from the jump.

We in this very same forum...have complained NUMUROUS times about WWE creative doing shyt that made...no...sense. So I can't fault them for them throwing their hands up.

And of course other talent is going side opposite of them. They wanna keep their jobs. Ask them same people how they feel if WWE were to release them. Or when their contract expires and they don't resign. I'm curious what their true answer will be.

Now...should they have handled it differently...maybe. How? Dunno. Of course they gonna suffer repercussions behind their actions. But at the end of the day...they still gonna be wit the company. Sasha still gonna get another title run. I'm more concerned wit Naomi.

Naomi been underutilized and fans know it. So I hope they don't bring the hammer of Thor on her. I can understand her frustration.

Lol honestly as many times as Sasha quit they should eventually do a CM Punk style storyline where she threatening to leave.

Back