Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I dont think the issue is about Sasha puttin Ronda over. Lookin back at her past matches...she never had an issue wit that. Definitely didn't mind doing it for Bianca.

This is pretty much creative coming up wit a wack azzz idea...and both Sasha & Naomi reacted accordingly like...
View attachment 842427

B/c let's all be real...creative's idea was stupid from the jump.

We in this very same forum...have complained NUMUROUS times about WWE creative doing shyt that made...no...sense. So I can't fault them for them throwing their hands up.

And of course other talent is going side opposite of them. They wanna keep their jobs. Ask them same people how they feel if WWE were to release them. Or when their contract expires and they don't resign. I'm curious what their true answer will be.

Now...should they have handled it differently...maybe. How? Dunno. Of course they gonna suffer repercussions behind their actions. But at the end of the day...they still gonna be wit the company. Sasha still gonna get another title run. I'm more concerned wit Naomi.

Naomi been underutilized and fans know it. So I hope they don't bring the hammer of Thor on her. I can understand her frustration.
Naomi is expendable tbh. I can see her taking the cut in the next year. Thats what hurts the most here...she followed Sasha out not realizing they will keep Sasha but she aint as important to keep.

I dont think the issue is about Sasha puttin Ronda over (or whomeva). Lookin back at her past matches...she never had an issue wit that. Definitely didn't mind doing it for Bianca.

This is pretty much creative coming up wit a wack azzz idea...and both Sasha & Naomi reacted accordingly like...
View attachment 842427

B/c let's all be real...creative's idea was stupid from the jump.

We in this very same forum...have complained NUMUROUS times about WWE creative doing shyt that made...no...sense. So I can't fault them for them throwing their hands up.

And of course other talent is going side opposite of them. They wanna keep their jobs. Ask them same people how they feel if WWE were to release them. Or when their contract expires and they don't resign. I'm curious what their true answer will be.

Now...should they have handled it differently...maybe. How? Dunno. Of course they gonna suffer repercussions behind their actions. But at the end of the day...they still gonna be wit the company. Sasha still gonna get another title run. I'm more concerned wit Naomi.

Naomi been underutilized and fans know it. So I hope they don't bring the hammer of Thor on her. I can understand her frustration.
Other talent see the wasted opportunity to be on a ppv in a title match. Y'all been complaining for how long for Naomi to get this spot and when they give it to her y'all complaining because it's not how you would book it

The fact Jimmy Uso didn't walk with his wife for support, he knows she fucked up and probably telling her to distance herself from the troublemaker

Why does it matter. Its a chance to be in the title match regardless and havr a showcasing. Lets say they tore the house down and management looks at her in a new light? Opportunity she wasted. Its better then carrying those toy belts and akwardly dancing with Sasha with zero credible teams to mash with.

so let’s get rid of the womens tag titles then since WWE cpu
Other talent see the wasted opportunity to be on a ppv in a title match. Y'all been complaining for how long for Naomi to get this spot and when they give it to her y'all complaining because it's not how you would book it

It looks better when she’s a single and not a tag team champion in this current situation. That’s all I’m saying. Devaluing the tag titles is what I’m upset about. It’s bad enough that Sasha and Naomi were thrown together but now they are tag champs and actually like working with each other and Sasha trying to yet again make those titles matter, yea let’s feed them to Bianca and Rhonda with no change of a title change. Whatever

It looks better when she’s a single and not a tag team champion in this current situation. That’s all I’m saying. Devaluing the tag titles is what I’m upset about. It’s bad enough that Sasha and Naomi were thrown together but now they are tag champs and actually like working with each other and Sasha trying to yet again make those titles matter, yea let’s feed them to Bianca and Rhonda with no change of a title change. Whatever

Been ready.

But what sense does it make to pick her and Sasha...to put Bianca and Ronda over? Especially when you got a roster of women who are singles competitors.

Fuccin SHAYNA is right there. The obvious choice to have Ronda feud wit. A LOT of people have said this. Creative not capable of starting that feud??

Lacey is now back. Isn't she supposedly a heel? Creative not capable of starting a feud wit her and Bianca? Those two I'd have face Ronda and Bianca b4 Sasha & Naomi. Why? B/c it makes sense.

Or...OR...have Asuka and Bianca run it back at HIAC for the title...Becky interferes yet again...causes friction b/t Bianca and Auska...sets up triple threat for title at next ppv.

I'm spitballin that shyt, but you see it's not that difficult to come up wit something that makes sense. Creative gets paid all that money, and THAT was the best they could come up wit?? Lol

Exactly.

- IC title been devalued
- Women's tag title is devalued
- U.S. title is devalued
- 24/7 title been a joke ever since Foley took it out of the bag

Only reason why they're still around is for merchandise purposes

Last edited:
Lacey and Shayna not selling a ppv. We keep hearing Sasha and Naomi wanted to face Doudrop and Nikki, that's not a match to elevate those wack ass titles

But what sense does it make to pick her and Sasha...to put Bianca and Ronda over? Especially when you got a roster of women who are singles competitors.

Fuccin SHAYNA is right there. The obvious choice to have Ronda feud wit. A LOT of people have said this. Creative not capable of starting that feud??

Lacey is now back. Isn't she supposedly a heel? Creative not capable of starting a feud wit her and Bianca? Those two I'd have face Ronda and Bianca b4 Sasha & Naomi. Why? B/c it makes sense.

Or...OR...have Asuka and Bianca run it back at HIAC for the title...Becky interferes yet again...causes friction b/t Bianca and Auska...sets up triple threat for title at next ppv.

I'm spitballin that shyt, but you see it's not that difficult to come up wit something that makes sense. Creative gets paid all that money, and THAT was the best they could come up wit?? Lol
Ronda v Shayna should be a Summer Slam match. They just got to get Shayna up there again.

Lacey and Shayna not selling a ppv. We keep hearing Sasha and Naomi wanted to face Doudrop and Nikki, that's not a match to elevate those wack ass titles

But it's a tag match nonetheless. Especially since WWE gave the indication that Dudrop and Nikki was teaming up.

Again...it makes sense.

It would have been more intriguing if Naomi wasn’t already a champion

Since when have they stopped people from competing for more than 1 title though?

we've seen that happen several times

an opportunity is an opportunity at the end of the day and she squandered that shit.

the most fucked up thing about it is the fact that shes not Sasha Banks... So who knows how they gonna act towards her going forward if they do come back.

the walk out could cause them to treat her better or it could lead to her getting the Ali treatment for a while, you never really know

Sasha really looks funny in the light if she did convince ole girl to give up that opportunity because like I said, Sasha will be right back in the title picture because of who she is but the chances of Naomi getting that chance again any time soon are a lot slimmer.

Well look at GAWD! WON'T HE DO IT!

Lol!

i hope
Naomi is expendable tbh. I can see her taking the cut in the next year. Thats what hurts the most here...she followed Sasha out not realizing they will keep Sasha but she aint as important to keep.
smh..... OG I i think you being way too harsh on Naomi....... tbh Naomi could come back next week if she would sit down with Vince.... on the other hand big fore head bucky beaver teeth Sasha 2x quitter Banks is toast.

Back