Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm always on the line when it comes to it. I can see how having them split allows for more people to get tv time but then there's times where I be tired of that shit and I'm all for people crossing over.

I'm 100% in for them unifying the titles and letting the champs float around if they do keep the split in tact.. thing is the Champs are probably the ones who the networks want to keep exclusive

BINGO!

This is why you won't see unification of titles. Fox paid BILLIONS to have SD on their network. Er'go...they want their own champion and title "exclusively". Same wit USA.

These networks aren't tryin to share their brand talent wit each other. In their eyes...they paid all this money to have a talent like Roman on their network. So why in the world is he showing up on another network?? I think that's how they view it.

It's business.

Department has arrested Tamara Lynn Sytch for causing the death of Julian Lafrancis Lasseter during a traffic crash on March 25th of this year.

Toxicology results of Ms. Sytch’s blood, taken by a search warrant served shortly after the time of the crash, have determined her blood-alcohol level to be 0.280 (g/100mL). This level is 3 ½ times the lawful blood-alcohol limit while operating a motor vehicle.

On Friday, May 7th, Ormond Beach Police Department investigators, with the assistance of the Office of the State Attorney – 7th Circuit, obtained an arrest warrant for Ms. Sytch, charging her with one (1) count of DUI causing death, one (1) count of causing death while operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, four (4) counts of DUI causing injury to a person, and three (3) counts of DUI causing damage to property, signed by Honorable Judge Schumann, with a total bond amount set at $227,500.

OBPD investigators located Ms. Sytch at the Hard Rock Hotel in Daytona Beach shortly before 10:00 p.m., and with the assistance of the Daytona Beach Police Department, she was arrested and transported to the Volusia County Branch Jail without further incident. Mr. Lasseter’s family has been notified of these developments, and our heartfelt thoughts continue to be with them as we proceed through this process. Reports and other documentation will be available for release early next week.

OBPD also continues to diligently investigate data and leads to determine other contributing factors in this crash, and updates will be provided as those results become available. If you have any further information about this investigation, please contact Officer Rick Taylor at 386-677-0731.
Released by: Captain D.W. Smith, Operations Commander
Date Released: 05/07/2022
OBPD case#: 220300397

As seen during the WrestleMania Backlash pay-per-view, a commercial aired for the Money In The Bank show that is scheduled for Saturday, July 2 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.

WWE is looking to make this show bigger than previous MITB shows and they have a lot of tickets to sell so the stakes need to be higher for the key matches.

During the commercial that aired tonight, Cody Rhodes stated that one lucky male and female Superstar will win the chance to main event WrestleMania. That line is interesting for a couple of reasons.

In previous years, the winner of the MITB ladder match would earn a shot at any title and the winner could cash in anytime within a year. However, this year it appears that the winner is locking themselves in for WrestleMania which means that they are making a change to the Royal Rumble matches.

Man Cody def winning that MITB match. And honestly him carrying around a Briefcase when he is always in a suit anyway would be a perfect visual fit

As seen during the WrestleMania Backlash pay-per-view, a commercial aired for the Money In The Bank show that is scheduled for Saturday, July 2 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.

WWE is looking to make this show bigger than previous MITB shows and they have a lot of tickets to sell so the stakes need to be higher for the key matches.

During the commercial that aired tonight, Cody Rhodes stated that one lucky male and female Superstar will win the chance to main event WrestleMania. That line is interesting for a couple of reasons.

In previous years, the winner of the MITB ladder match would earn a shot at any title and the winner could cash in anytime within a year. However, this year it appears that the winner is locking themselves in for WrestleMania which means that they are making a change to the Royal Rumble matches.

Cody def winning that MITB match. And honestly him carrying around a Briefcase when he always in suits would be a perfect visual fit
I don't like this at all

Man Cody def winning that MITB match. And honestly him carrying around a Briefcase when he is always in a suit anyway would be a perfect visual fit
Theory winning M.I.T.B.... As far as average Cody Rhodes he's nothing more than a well paid middleman for Vince... Cody's working the phones talking to disgruntled Aew talent who Khan a'int properly using.... Rhodes playing both sides of the fence tbh.

Back