Official Wrestling News Thread

Sooo they saying they won't jump to WWE b/c...well it's WWE?

I mean to each their own. If a talent is strictly for the money...then by all means jump to WWE.

But like I said b4...one the main things wrestlers value more than anything in this business...is creative freedom. You definitely ain't gettin that at WWE unless you top tier talent. And there's only but so many wit that kinda freedom.

Sooo they saying they won't jump to WWE b/c...well it's WWE?

I mean to each their own. If a talent is strictly for the money...then by all means jump to WWE.

But like I said b4...one the main things wrestlers value more than anything in this business...is creative freedom. You definitely ain't gettin that at WWE unless you top tier talent. And there's only but so many wit that kinda freedom.
And you won't be giving a chance if you're in AEW, I'll rather be in catering making more money in WWE than in catering in AEW making less

And you won't be giving a chance if you're in AEW, I'll rather be in catering making more money in WWE than in catering in AEW making less

So name one WWE talent that said they were satisfied in catering and not being used?

We'll wait...

• Ether
Reactions: StringerBell

Meltzer confirmed on the Wrestling Observer Forum that AEW will have a big presence at the TV upfronts. He wrote, “AEW will be getting a big push at the upfronts.”

The upfronts are where shows are where major advertisers and executives meet and the idea is to show off their best programming so that advertisers can buy commercial time several months before the TV season starts. AEW getting a big push at the upfronts confirms that WarnerMedia is happy with them and this bodes well for them when it comes time to negotiate a new contract.

• Goat
Reactions: BountyHunterRo

200.gif