Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lock her up and throw away the key. This chick at one point in time survived cancer (which is rare for many that are diagnosed) and she still acting fool 20+yrs later. She doesn't belong apart of society.
i know Chris Candido somewhere in heaven wishing the worst on this hoe.

That would mean Roman losing a title. Please let this happen

He treats the Raw title as an unimportant secondary title anyway. He proved that point when he beat Drew in that champion vs champion match.

Damn a match...he can just toss it in the ring...then let the Raw talent fight over it like scraps.

He just took the title from ya boy Brock to make a point. Lol

He treats the Raw title as an unimportant secondary title anyway. He proved that point when he beat Drew in that champion vs champion match.

Damn a match...he can just toss it in the ring...then let the Raw talent fight over it like scraps.

WWE championship >>>Universal championship

The fact Vince is a jackass and made the most prestigious title in wrestling as a joke only says that senile old man need to retire

WWE championship >>>Universal championship

The fact Vince is a jackass and made the most prestigious title in wrestling as a joke only says that senile old man need to retire

Face it bruh...WWE Championship ain't hittin no mo'.

You lookin for Drew as your savior...you better hope Cody bring back some prestige back to the title. Lol

it's being reported that Big E's progress with his neck is slower than expected..... he's being advised to wear his neck brace for another 6 weeks before being evaluated again.

The look of disgust he gave it before he hit Brock with it and then tossing it on the mat, saying the universal title was his favorite on Monday.

Shit is hilarious

As long as they are serious about the brands being separate, they should keep it separate

I'm always on the line when it comes to it. I can see how having them split allows for more people to get tv time but then there's times where I be tired of that shit and I'm all for people crossing over.

I'm 100% in for them unifying the titles and letting the champs float around if they do keep the split in tact.. thing is the Champs are probably the ones who the networks want to keep exclusive

Back