Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Honestly i can bet money Blanchard will be recruited by WWE. I think they were doing feelers for her a year ago.

Tessa too toxic for any promotion to bring in. She's burned too many bridges
I know folks feel that way but im willing to bet money we will see Tessa in WWE or AEW in the next 5 yrs. Time will pass and they will eventually try again, i def think WWE way more then AEW.

Charlotte vs Tessa is match id still like to see. Just wish Tessa wasnt such a bitch to fuck up some great match ups possibilities and a program with Charlotte.

I know folks feel that way but im willing to bet money we will see Tessa in WWE or AEW in the next 5 yrs. Time will pass and they will eventually try again, i def think WWE way more then AEW.

Charlotte vs Tessa is match id still like to see. Just wish Tessa wasnt such a bitch to fuck up some great match ups possibilities and a program with Charlotte.
i read that Tessa is on her way out of Wow.

Unfortunately this gon be a completely different country in the next 5 years.

tessa will be signed to wwe.
The outrage will likely put asses in seats for a while.

Smh hit now never had a chance on the main roster

Here is Swerve’s account of what happened, courtesy of Wrestling Inc’s transcription:

“Then the week after that we were getting flight information, and then Briana didn’t have any.
We were like, ‘wait, what’s going on?’ So, AJ called to make sure everything with the flight info was good. They said ‘no, everything is good, she’s not needed this week.’ Then on the flight, literally mid-flight coming down, your phone starts buzzing and everything. We see that she’s released along with a bunch of other releases, and all that stuff. We were just like, ‘oh, what?’ Especially as a female that can talk with the guys in the group, this is our Nicki Minaj right here. That kind of put a dampener on a lot of things.”
“AJ apparently him calling and asking about flight information for Briana was like a no, no, and stuff. So, we had a talk with Vince [McMahon], and [Bruce] Prichard, and [John] Laurinaitis like in the hallway of the arena. It was like a little bit of a scold session. But, at the end, it turned into being like, ‘oh, don’t worry, we have a lot of fun stuff [planned for their angle with Sami Zayn]’ and Vince starts laughing.”
Chris Jericho followed up by asking what they were specifically scolded for. Swerve said they had heat for Top Dolla’s phone call about B-Fab’s travel situation:

“Basically, just AJ, we wanted to travel together just making sure everybody was good. That’s like our sister, but it was mainly on AJ and stuff, and it was like, ‘no, you don’t do that.’”
Swerve said there was also heat for Top Dolla’s controversial rap on Jinder Mahal:

“It was deemed offensive, and he didn’t get clearance for that. You know the red tape you’ve got to go through to clear certain things you want to do individually on a social media platform. Jinder approved it, he thought it was funny, he thought it was great, he was like, ‘yeah, sure.’”
Swerve and the rest of Hit Row were then fired by WWE days before Survivor Series, but the group did have travel plans for the show at one point:

“Then we were getting travel for Survivor Series, then it went away. It got back that we were doing just SmackDown, and that was it. Then that went away, and we were doing SmackDown, RAW, and Survivor Series. Then, literally, an hour later we got calls from Laurinaitis saying we’re all let go. So, it was just really weird...they just throw the whole thing away, they were done with it.”
It’s completely understandable why the members of Hit Row were confused by WWE’s decision to leave B-Fab out of travel plans for the Nov. 5 episode of SmackDown. She was an integral member of the group, so naturally the rest of the group will have some questions when a strange decision like that is made for no apparent reason.

All good. I didnt trust WWE with somebody like Strickland. Im hopong he gets his main event run down the line in AEW.

B-Fab was trash just calling it what it is. She was a good mouth piece for the group but if she got in that ring it was worse then most the green chicks on NXT.

The big guy was just doing too much. Strickland was just victim of those 2.

Last edited:
All good. I didnt trust WWE with somebody like Strickland. Im hopong he gets his main event run down the line in AEW.

B-Fab was trash just calling it what it is. She was a good mouth piece for the group but if she got in that ring it was worse then most the green chicks on NXT.

The big guy was just doing too much. Strickland was just victim of those 2.

But B-Fab made the perfect mouth piece/manager. She fit the look of the group.

Oh well. He doing fine thus far in AEW.

Back