Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yeah this ain’t about Rock getting the title, or even the title shot (if it happens) itself… it’s about the bloodline…family ties…being the “greatest” etc… it writes itself. Title or no title… but of course marketing wise, title shot, will be huge for the ‘entertainment’ part. It’s happening, too many hints
This has been broken down 100 times on here and there is still people who act like they cant understand it. We just need to sticky this. Lol

I thought it was because folks thought that was going to be Omos rumored opponent at Mania. I didnt even know that was his son.

Lmao it aint really but the night they debuted buddy Khalis name was trending. I didnt think about the Omos thing though.. that probably helped push him into the top 25 too

Thats cool and all but my point still stands. He is a certified goof. I respect his career and always been a Booker T fan but this past decade he just being the best company stooge possible and has the worst wrestling takes of all time.

Sidenote you should check out his A&E biography, good stuff.
i can't lie when Booker became G.I. Bro in Wcw i was disappointed for a minute lol.

RyGo.gif

Minus well put her on Ryback status. Surprised they took a chance wit her.

I read b4 she's deemed as too toxic for the lockerroom. A lot of these promotions not tryin to fucc wit her.

It was alleged that during a mid-April class, Blanchard cut a promo on Samantha Sage, who is known as Americana. The promo reportedly saw Blanchard “tear apart” Sage, which led to other trainees speaking up. A source noted that acting classes were then canceled from that point until further notice. At least one trainee was reportedly told that Blanchard would be less involved with the WOW project moving forward, but that has not been confirmed.

It was indicated by another source that Blanchard is no longer in charge of training talent, and that Selina Majors has been brought back to handle that moving forward. Another anonymous source implied that Tessa will have to wrestle in Mexico if she wants to work, adding, “If you are a fan of Tessa, you’d better learn Spanish.”

One former WOW talent said they believe Blanchard is gone from WOW, but that also has not been confirmed. WOW officials were approached for comments weeks ago, but they did not respond.

The issue with verifying the allegations is that many of the people working with WOW have signed non-disclosure agreements and fear backlash from the company, and Blanchard, if they speak out. It was noted that many within WOW seem to think both have more power within pro wrestling than they actually do.

Back