Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I read they're saving Roman vs Drew for a bigger event, possible Summer Slam or whatever they got going on in England but that England event in September, that's a long time to wait

I dont know man... nigga put young Roman on his show and had spoofed his "acknowledge me" line. All while saying they'll have to fight at mania one day

plus Roman just called him out in London apparently? I didnt see the clip but saw it floating around
I hear you.

depending on dates the shit ain’t happening due to high risk of injury due to being depleted.

No reason to keep them on USA

Why cause they weeding out the trash early?

thats a good thing.

hopefully once they get a solid roster for 2.0 they'll fall back on bringing in a new class for a while (hopefully..)

them pulling back on bringing up Bron Breakker makes me think that they not gonna be calling them up as quick as it was rumored before

I'm still surprised they gave up on Baby Brock so quickly, he must have not been learning anything

i think they fucked up with that one cause he didnt even get much tv time. Not even on the lvl up show they got on peacock

Cant even blame him after that Bivens release.

they were setting up a story w/ them fighting for control of Diamond Mine before that and I heard people were pissed cause that fucked up all the plans.

if shit like that keeps happening outta no where then yea... I agree the shit shouldnt be on tv anymore cause thats a bad look

No reason to keep them on USA
Facts. Show is so bad it aint even funny. Can we just get rid of NXT and let LVL Up to be their green pasture. I swear they are holding on tight to something that is mindless tv with no real positives.

The 55yr olds holding on to dear life for that development show.

Last edited:
Back