Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Tell me something TD. Is this the kinda nigga you see that could run a pro wrestling company...

He'd be worse than the WWE wit the Future Endeavors.

This the type of nigga that will fire his ENTIRE roster if they had only ONE night where ratings dipped.

Nigga will be on his Coach Carter shyt and have the gym doors chained up. NOBODY wrestling tonite!

His company goes under.

The pro wrestling community excommunicates him.

His 2 girlfriends and his Persian cat Chichi leave him.

He goes into deep depression cuz his funds dried up.

Then one nite...he's standing outside in the rain of an AEW or WWE event...
View attachment 829518

...wondering what went wrong.

Few days later...them 10 bells ring out the beginning of RAW. You know how it ends mayne.

Smh. Tragic story. Lol
Who knew giving the wrestlers more time that the crowd clearly want to see is bad for business. Y'all AEW bias can't help but to show

AEW has dropped off since 2020, I know it and so do y'all. They're WWE lite, former wwe guys all on the show while their day one talent get pushed to the side. If I didn't care about these people in WWE why would I care about them in AEW. More MJF actually wrestling, hell they even do what I say Roman be doing and not have their top champ wrestle on the shows. No reason Jade should have went almost a month and a half with no match

giphy (17).gif
Trolling 101 starts with...

I can see that happening, Alexa been complaining about not being used and Finn recently said he doesn't need WWE a few months back

I can see that happening, Alexa been complaining about not being used and Finn recently said he doesn't need WWE a few months back
My question is how deep of pockets does Tony Kahn have? He can't grab everybody released from every company. Can he??

I see Alexa doing some acting and not going back to wrestling if released. Finn either going to AEW or back to Japan

My question is how deep of pockets does Tony Kahn have? He can't grab everybody released from every company. Can he??

I see Alexa doing some acting and not going back to wrestling if released. Finn either going to AEW or back to Japan
Finn going back to NJPW and in fantasy booking would be a dope guy to show up randomly out of nowhere at the forbidden door ppv to take Japan's side and have a Omega confrontation...the piff writes itself.

Finn going back to NJPW and in fantasy booking would be a dope guy to show up randomly out of nowhere at the forbidden door ppv to take Japan's side and have a Omega confrontation...the piff writes itself.
Finn will take high end indy bookings after his Wwe release...... afrer that he will take some time off for himself to recharge his battery & to negotiate his next deal if not his final deal at this stage of his career.

Finn will take high end indy bookings after his Wwe release...... afrer that he will take some time off for himself to recharge his battery & to negotiate his next deal if not his final deal at this stage of his career.
Hell it seems he taking time off under his current deal. Lol

Back