Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Promising wrestlers better and sticking them in catering for weeks, the same thing they left WWE over. The ones not in catering are stuck on Rampage which is the equivalent of Sunday Night Heat
Sunday Night Heat had some good shows when Hardcore Holly and Raven were the staples of the show. Don't play that show to the left lol

AEW's A+ players are on Rampage so it's not a demotion at all to be on that show

At times i like Rampage more than Dynamite and if Rampage was on at 6cst rather than 10cst, I'm sure it would get more views

AEW's A+ players are on Rampage so it's not a demotion at all to be on that show

At times i like Rampage more than Dynamite and if Rampage was on at 6cst rather than 10cst, I'm sure it would get more views

All of their stars have shown up on Dynamite...Dark...Rampage. Just like all the WWE stars show up on RAW...SD...dark matches. That's the nature of the business.

AEW has Dark...WWE has Main Event.

I love folks getting on Shenco when Chi B is right up there with him. Only diffrence is Chi B trolling with a heel gimmick.

I love folks getting on Shenco when Chi B is right up there with him. Only diffrence is Chi B trolling with a heel gimmick.
You gotta stop this, I shit on both companies and also give props to both when they do something good. You and Shenco feel AEW does nothing wrong.

I don't think Chi-town trollin yall niggas..

as a matter of fact i think hes where I used to be before I stopped caring as much

i think he might of stumbled upon a certain part of twitter too that opened his eyes to a lot of shit, thats why he be dropping all those AEWBotches videos now but 'ont know nothin..

:shrug2:

Do I not give props to Jade, Hook, Scorpio and Darby. Do I not want Keith Lee to get better and Swerve to not be a jobber. I'm the only one here who say to do away with these old dudes taking up space and put the people who are over in matches more. Say what you want but Yuta should not have more ring time than Hook and Jade on Dynamite.

I'm not hating I just want them to do better.

You gotta stop this, I shit on both companies and also give props to both when they do something good. You and Shenco feel AEW does nothing wrong.
You clearly just post and dont read if thays how you feel. But YOU def do what he does. It aint even debatable.

as a matter of fact i think hes where I used to be before I stopped caring as much

i think he might of stumbled upon a certain part of twitter too that opened his eyes to a lot of shit, thats why he be dropping all those AEWBotches videos now but 'ont know nothin..

He def trolling. Im covinced he owns one of them twitter joints. Jp

Remember he was doing the same in NXT threads before he admitted you wasnt baiting it and said he was just trying to stir the pot. Problem is we play along. Just everybody getting on the homie SHENCO where their is a 2nd version on here too. Its just funny.

Last edited:

Tell me something TD. Is this the kinda nigga you see that could run a pro wrestling company...

Do I not give props to Jade, Hook, Scorpio and Darby. Do I not want Keith Lee to get better and Swerve to not be a jobber. I'm the only one here who say to do away with these old dudes taking up space and put the people who are over in matches more. Say what you want but Yuta should not have more ring time than Hook and Jade on Dynamite.

I'm not hating I just want them to do better.

He'd be worse than the WWE wit the Future Endeavors.

This the type of nigga that will fire his ENTIRE roster if they had only ONE night where ratings dipped.

Nigga will be on his Coach Carter shyt and have the gym doors chained up. NOBODY wrestling tonite!

His company goes under.

The pro wrestling community excommunicates him.

His 2 girlfriends and his Persian cat Chichi leave him.

He goes into deep depression cuz his funds dried up.

Then one nite...he's standing outside in the rain of an AEW or WWE event...
a9xhxAxaqOfQs.gif

...wondering what went wrong.

Few days later...them 10 bells ring out the beginning of RAW. You know how it ends mayne.

Smh. Tragic story. Lol

Last edited:
AEW has dropped off since 2020, I know it and so do y'all. They're WWE lite, former wwe guys all on the show while their day one talent get pushed to the side. If I didn't care about these people in WWE why would I care about them in AEW. More MJF actually wrestling, hell they even do what I say Roman be doing and not have their top champ wrestle on the shows. No reason Jade should have went almost a month and a half with no match

And don't get me started on how they're wasting Hobbs and Starks, even Starks says he's not being utilized, The fact y'all still want Sting wrestling going over younger talent while in his mid 60's but throw a fit when Goldberg shows up in WWE just shows that AEW does no wrong and y'all are bias. I used to be that way too

Last edited:
AEW has dropped off since 2020, I know it and so do y'all. They're WWE lite, former wwe guys all on the show while their day one talent get pushed to the side. If I didn't care about these people in WWE why would I care about them in AEW. More MJF actually wrestling, hell they even do what I say Roman be doing and not have their top champ wrestle on the shows. No reason Jade should have went almost a month and a half with no match

So all the day one talent should be pushed to the moon and the former WWE wrestlers shouldn’t be? That’s stupid. If you’re popular, it shouldn’t matter where you come from, whether you’re a former WWE wrestler or a day one AEW original. I’m not as picky as some fans. I’m fine with what AEW has done for now

So all the day one talent should be pushed to the moon and the former WWE wrestlers shouldn’t be? That’s stupid. If you’re popular, it shouldn’t matter where you come from, whether you’re a former WWE wrestler or a day one AEW original. I’m not as picky as some fans. I’m fine with what AEW has done for now

So they're WWE lite now, the fourth brand

Back