Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

AEW think they are, they the ones always bringing up beating WWE's minor league
Oh so it’s AEW that thinks they’re competition? Choosing time slots to directly avoid being on at the same time as WWE programming says differently but hey, whatever you say. Delusional heels don’t tend to make sense anyways

I don't find AEW beating development brand anything to talk shit about like Jericho and Con e doing. Lets see how they would do against the big show. Rampage already getting dominated by Smackdown lets see how their A show do against WWE's A show

Nah…

shenco just need a tall stuffed bunny he can belly punch whenever he see’s niggas enjoying…. well anything.

miserable ass nigga
Never miserable brother Samson. I just would not like my friends of ABW to be spreading misinformation. I don’t want any of yall’s credibility being questioned because you told lies. Nothing but love brother Samson. This ends our interaction

I forgot telling the truth is frowned upon in this section and viewed as bad delivery. I will take my leave. May you all be blessed as your favorites get released in the next round of cuts. Have a good day

Tony Con will make a big announcement saying he will sign those guys where they will be banished to the B show Rampage or to catering like Soho and Toni Storm

216ba46d-8a02-406a-adab-866070b07fe0_text.gif

Damn. AEW ran them from Wednesdays. MNF almost ran them off Mondays. I guess the ones who wanted da smoke is SP. Lol

And remember WWE already had an audience on Tuesdays when Smackdown was moved to that day. But they just had to move NXT to USA and try to get a 2 weeks head start on AEW. Failure

And remember WWE already had an audience on Tuesdays when Smackdown was moved to that day. But they just had to move NXT to USA and try to get a 2 weeks head start on AEW. Failure

I forgot about the "head start." Lol!

Vince must've forgot that in this country...

Football>>>>>wrestling

Last edited:
Back