Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

For those who have asked, there have not been any main roster releases as of this writing, today.

One talent who was cut today was told that the company was making "budget cuts" and that the door was open for the two sides to work together in the future.

WWE NXT referee Blair Baldwin has also been released, PWInsider.com can confirm.

For those who have asked, there have not been any main roster releases as of this writing, today.

One talent who was cut today was told that the company was making "budget cuts" and that the door was open for the two sides to work together in the future.

WWE NXT referee Blair Baldwin has also been released, PWInsider.com can confirm.

Budget cuts is the new “ Future endeavor’d“…

Bivens n Kota saw the writing on the wall n dipped. I liked Bivens with Diamond Mine a lot but before that they kept pulling the rug out from under him everytime he'd get a program. So it was only a matter of time b4 they fucked him over probably

& Kota probably got tired of spinning her wheels on 2.0 but she would of been fodder on the main roster. Thats probably why she left.

I just said in the nxt thread Wed that they were bringing those new ppl in way too fast this week.. so I knew it was only q matter of time b4 they did cuts. This probably just the beginning cuz I'm sure the main roster gone get hit.

As soon as they bumped Raquel up...I knew it was a matter of time for Kai. She looked outta placed on 2.0

I agree wit Dubbz tho. These new folks are coming up way too fast. They're essentially throwing them in the deep end, and seeing who can swim.

As soon as they bumped Raquel up...I knew it was a matter of time for Kai. She looked outta placed on 2.0

I agree wit Dubbz tho. These new folks are coming up way too fast. They're essentially throwing them in the deep end, and seeing who can swim.
HHH just told you a few days ago that NXT 2.0 is gonna be a revolving door of talent. This matches right along with their 6 month evaluation terms. Oh well, better be prepared to start liking someone and them being released a week later.

Y’all think USA is ok with this? As long as it gets decent ratings, right?

Back