Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Mehhh...I dunno bruh. That King & Queen gimmick they did was shockingly gold. They got over despite being heels. I was iffy at 1st. But the shyt worked.

I definitely remember her during her Nitro Girls days. Congrats to her.
She didn't do anything, you can't tell one thing that made her stand out other than being Booker's manager. All she did was stand to the side, it's a shame she's in but Miss Elisabeth isn't

Mehhh...I dunno bruh. That King & Queen gimmick they did was shockingly gold. They got over despite being heels. I was iffy at 1st. But the shyt worked.

I definitely remember her during her Nitro Girls days. Congrats to her.
Nah man HOF induction of a 2 yr run that was not HOF worthy. Nah bruh this one truly aint it. There is so many talent that truly deserve that spot. Shit pick to somebody who doesnt deserve that spotlight.

Last edited:
Nah man HOF induction of a 2 yr run that was not HOF worthy. Nah bruh this one truly aint it. There is so many talent that truly deserve that spot. Shit pick to somebody who doesnt deserve that spotlight.

Meh, worse people have gotten in who have done way less.

Meh, worse people have gotten in who have done way less.
Doesnt give an excuse to drop a 2 yr mid manager who did nothing hall of fame worthy. Mfs at E accept anything in there and that shit is sad. Hell Jazz and Victoria should go in before this chick is even a thought. There are celebs in the celeb wing who done 2x more. I know im bitching but got damn. Lol

Last edited:
Dude seem to have got his life back on track away from the booze and drugs to have this happen

You can be walking the straight and narrow path for years and still have all of the hard partying, drinking and drugs that you did earlier in life still take you up outta here. Look at what happened to Eddie Guerrero.

Booker accidentally spoiled this bout 2 weeks ago but it had been rumored she was going to sign for a lil while.

Nice pick up long as they don't hoe her out

show some respect for our black queen...... that woman is a former Miss Black America ...... i'd like to ask the question how many of you niggas in here have a legitimate beauty queen @ home??? i'll wait for a answer .... Elizabeth was in the hof & i ask the question why did she deserve to be in ?..... she didn't wrestle but i didn't hear anybody complain about her being put in.
Elisabeth not in

show some respect for our black queen...... that woman is a former Miss Black America ...... i'd like to ask the question how many of you niggas in here have a legitimate beauty queen @ home??? i'll wait for a answer .... Elizabeth was in the hof & i ask the question why did she deserve to be in ?..... she didn't wrestle but i didn't hear anybody complain about her being put in.
Elizabeth was a prime storyline in pop culture during that era.

This chick aint no Mizz Elizabeth. Stop it.

that sounds like black on black hate to me she ain't do shit in wwf & she ain't do shit in WcW.
I dont care about color here. We not about to boost somebody JUST BECAUSE they are r black, tf kinda mind frame is that??? She not on that level bruh.

Last edited:
Back