Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Cody Rhodes has signed with WWE, multiple WWE sources have confirmed. Rhodes inked his deal about 10-14 days ago.

While there have been conflicting reports about Cody and WWE in recent weeks, Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com provided a “definitive” update on the matter…

“Cody Rhodes has signed with WWE, multiple WWE sources have confirmed. Rhodes inked his deal about 10-14 days ago. The current plan is to have Rhodes debut Wrestlemania weekend with the early word among those in the company being that Rhodes will be on the RAW brand.”

It has been speculated that Rhodes will end up being Rollins’ opponent for Wrestlemania 38.
Dubbz right, Cody will probably debut at Mania as a suprise opponent for Seth. Either way im happy its happening.

for fear he might break his neck again or worse gets paralyzed........ Big E should talk to a guy like Tyson Kidd who's career was cut short by a neck injury..... too many fans want E to rush back in the ring because he doesn't need surgery...... believe me if E came back Vince will cover his ass legally to avoid a lawsuit if he got hurt again..... i say let the man retire & give him a job (any job) that doesn't require him to wrestle again.

tyson kidd injured his spinal cord. completely different injury although both fucking suck

but we've seen plenty of wrestlers with neck injuries return to the ring over the years. i agree he shouldn't rush back, but as long as wwe's doctors clear him big e will return

for fear he might break his neck again or worse gets paralyzed........ Big E should talk to a guy like Tyson Kidd who's career was cut short by a neck injury..... too many fans want E to rush back in the ring because he doesn't need surgery...... believe me if E came back Vince will cover his ass legally to avoid a lawsuit if he got hurt again..... i say let the man retire & give him a job (any job) that doesn't require him to wrestle again.

But again...Edge and Ciampa both had neck injuries where they need fusion. Both are CURRENTLY wrestling.

So if they can come back from their neck injuries...what makes E situation different where he needs to retire?

i think E getting stretchered out on live tv would make him reconsider his options.... if the man has kids or a wife how will they feel?....... does he feel that New Day has one great final run in Wwe?..... these are the questions he should be asking himself before thinking of coming back.

Bruh...you dunno that or what he's thinking. You...just like the rest of us...don't have inside info w/n his circle. Only thing that's certain is he doesn't have a wife and kids. That is fact.

He's not the only wrestler who's gotten seriously injured and have bounced back. The issue I keep bringing up is...Edge, Austin, AND Ciampa had worse neck injuries and recovered fully. Why is E the exception??

- Spine intact

- Has all movement in his extremities

- Doesn't need surgery

- Expected to make full recovery

Only thing he just need is time. Which we all believe he'll get. He's not involved in no major storylines. He wasn't in some kinda title contention.

Once he FULLY heals...bruh will be back.

Last edited:
Just say no Ro
Ro right now at this very instance:
WigglyAdeptCurassow-max-1mb.gif

Back